Chapter 06 - Date #3

Flashbacks are in italics!

------------------------------------------------------------ 

"Every time saying hi's and hellos is turning out to be boring. But still for the old times' sake; hello everybody to another chapter of my story. Today I will tell you about mine and Anika's third date. It was my turn to plan the date so I had planned a field trip to Lonavala, the place where we met."

"Because it was going to be cold there and because I really wanted to impress Anika so I bought myself another casual outfit, blue jeans, a plain white shirt and a dark greyish blue sweater over it. But learning from my previous mistake I didn't wear it then and there, I got dressed in my usual 3 piece suit attire and packed those clothes in my office bag and went out pretending that I was going to the office. Fortunately Bade papa and Dad had gone to the US for a business trip so no one could tell my family that I wasn't at the office."

"Booo!! I was being sneaky! Hahaha, it felt so good that I just can't describe in words. By now I had understood that there is indeed something between us because hey! Has Shivaay Singh Oberoi ever done such things for anybody else?"

"I drove away from home and stopped at a mall first. I changed my clothes there and bought Anika a bouquet of chocolates and candies and also a ring bracelet for her. I was smiling all the way to her place. The initial nervousness and any awkwardness between us vanished during our second date."

"I rang the bell and was left stumped when Anika opened the door."

------------------------------------------------------------ 

"Hi!" she chirped happily but Shivaay wasn't in right senses to respond. After seeing Anika dressed up in denim shorts, white spaghetti top and a thin black shrug with flower prints over it. She was looking gorgeous and very sexy. He gulped hard and muttered a "Hi" in reply to her greeting.

"These are for you." Shivaay said finally finding his voice and handed her the gift that he brought for her.

Anika's eyes sparkled seeing the chocolates and candies and in excitement, she hugged Shivaay tightly and kept chanting 'thank you' in his ear. Such close proximity was doing weird things to Shivaay. Being hugged like that by the woman he fancied he felt like a teenager, hot and bothered.

Not able to stop himself Shivaay slid his arms around her and pulled her close to him in one tight hug. Thankfully Anika wasn't holding the gifts that Shivaay had brought for her because she may have dropped them otherwise. The moment Shivaay pulled her in, close to him, Anika realized what heart fluttering and skipping a beat means.

Her breathing hitched because of such close proximity and she felt like melting as the deliciously masculine scent of him hit her nostrils. Slowly she wrapped her arms around his wait and felt Shivaay lifting her a bit. Shivaay wanted her as close to him as possible so he lifted her slightly and now Anika was standing on Shivaay's feet.

They were actually squeezing each other into themselves. Shivaay buried his head in her and placed a fleeting kiss on her neck making her shiver. Anika's eyes fluttered close and she surrendered herself to him.

The stood in the same position just breathing in each other's calming scent, feeling each other's warmth and revelling in the close proximity that gave them peace and the feeling of completeness.

Shivaay raises his head from her shoulder wanting to stare into her eyes and maybe lean in for a kiss but his gaze fell on a photograph that brought him out of his happy bubble and into the real world. "Anika this.." he couldn't complete his sentence as he was shocked finding the photograph of his most favourite school teacher at Anika's place.