Chapter 09 - Date #6

"Relax Anika! I assure you that I will bring everything that you want. Just relax okay?! Don't worry about it. You shouldn't take stress, it's bad for the baby."

"Arre! Of course, I worry about you as well sweetheart. You know that you are the number one person in life and everybody else comes after you."

"I remember everything that you want, I won't forget anything. Plus I have a surprise for you as well."

"Nope. It's a surprise so I can't tell you anything about it except the fact that you have to be...HEY!"

"Anika I will call you later. Right now I have to deal with this privacy interrupting writer."

"I love you too, bye!"

"And you Miss Author, just because I am telling you and your readers about my love story and some very private moments that doesn't mean that you can sneak up on me and listen to be private conversations...."

********20 minutes of lecture on privacy later********

"Like I had told you before, I surprised Anika by planning out 6th date. It's one of the benefits of being a rich and powerful person, you can get your work done in like a few seconds only. So all that I had to do was make 2-3 calls to set up everything."

"For our sixth date I just rescheduled our trip to Lonavala. I had kept it simple this time, decided that it was better to just roam around Lonavala visiting some famous tourist places there and then spend the rest of the night at my cottage."

"I ordered the maid to restock the items required for our one night stay, I was going to cook us dinner and then sleep. Yep, just sleep. I swear that I had no funny business in mind, I am a gentleman."

"Hand in hand we visited every tourist place that we could and also the place where we first met. And guess what?! We found another cat and on the same tree! But that cute fur ball was actually someone else's. Anika was a bit disappointed but I was kinda relieved. What if this seemingly cute and harmless thing turned out to be like Billu Jr.?"

"MEEOOOWWW!"

"Our little Billu is very sweet. He is one unique cat, how can someone else be like him. Shivanshi can you take Billu back to Anika? She must be worried about him. Go Billu go!"

"Okay, so we visited various tourist places, bought gifts for each other and other stuff. Then we went back to the cottage for dinner. We watched movies, played a few games and talked about useless things. All in one it was a simple but really amazing date." 

"Now that I think about it I think Dadi was right. You know she used to say that happiness isn't about these expensive gifts and those huge & extraordinary gestures. Happiness lies in those particular moments that you send with your loved ones no matter where and when. These memories, these moments should be cherished."

"I know this is turning out to be a little bit philosophical and you guys know that Shivaay Singh Oberoi isn't a philosophical guy. Hush! I am now finding truth in O's words. He had told me some shayari once whose exact words I don't remember but the gist of it was that love makes you a philosophical person."

"Apart from that, something did happen that night. Listen! You guys know that I am a gentleman and all I wanted was a simple fun filled date and nothing else but then tip tip barsa paani and paani ne aag lagayi.."

"FHAT THE WUCK AM I SAYING?!"

****************

Anika was eating the 4th serving of hot chocolate fudge cake that Shivaay had made all by himself. While she ate and talked about her experiences as a vet, Shivaay, on the other hand, kept staring at her, listening to her every word with interest.