Epilogue - And then we lived happily ever after

"Welcome back!"

"Before I start telling you what happened on the final day, that is the 7th day after our 6 dates, please visit this link : https://www.wattpad.com/694068428-ishqbaaaz-thoda-pyaar-thoda-magic-introduction

"Read it and answer the question asked. This is a request from my side and you know Shivaay Singh Oberoi hardly makes a request. Do it okay?! The link is also given in an inline comment here>>"

"So coming back to my story, all six dates done, finally came the 7th day, the day of decision, the day of result of the past 6 days. That day changed my life completely."

-------------------------------------------

"So..." Anika trailed off as she bit her lower lip waiting for Shivaay to say something. They were still in Lonavala and right now sitting on a bench watching the scenery in front of them.

"I am sorry Anika." her heart sank hearing him say this, "but you can't be my girlfriend." Shivaay said in a serious tone.

Anika choked out a sob and wiped the single traitorous tear that rolled down her cheek. She didn't notice Shivaay sitting down on his knee until he held up a violet color velvet box in front of her. "Shivaay." she whispered.

"You can't be my girlfriend because I want you to be my wife." Anika felt her eyes widen at that. Shivaay continued, "Anika I think I fell for you the moment I saw you first, love at first sight you know. And I fell some more when you hit me with that vase." Anika giggled, the sound warming Shivaay's heart. "And then you suggested this crazy 6 days, 6 dates idea. It's crazy as hell but I think it was necessary for me to realize that I need this crazy in my life. It was love at first sight but it took me these 6 days to realize it. These past 6 days I got to bond with you, the time we spent together, the moments we shared, every word said, every promise made, it all brought us together and now I want us to stay together forever."

"This is crazy Shivaay, proposing after spending only 6 days together.." Anika tried to reason but Shivaay said, "For once I want to be carefree and crazy Anika. I don't care about what's gonna happen in future, what matters is that I want to spend my present with you by my side, every moment, every second together. Please give me a chance." his words made her cry out of happiness and pure joy.

"Will you marry me Anika?"

"Yes!"

-------------------------------------------

"We got married the same month in a small ceremony, and you know what we are still together and these 2 years of togetherness has cemented our bond of love. With Anika came all our "animal" family members. Our love increased by every second we spent together, though we fought sometimes but never let those silly fights affect our relationship. She's a perfect fit for me, just like the final piece of a puzzle she completed my life. And soon a sweet, innocent, cute little person is gonna join us. Our baby."

"Anika is 6 months pregnant and we are eagerly waiting for our baby to join our family. I have never been this much happier ever. Anika is not what I wanted but what I needed from life; crazy, sweet, supportive, mischievous, loving and compassionate. I am glad that I said yes to her 6 days, 6 dates idea."

"You know it happens with many people when reasoning everything with logic they stop thinking from their hearts. They let materialistic things and logic interfere in the matters of heart. I mean God gave us a heart not just to pump blood but also feel and love, I know this is not technically and biologically right but why do we have to think that way?"

"What I am trying to tell you guys is that do not let such nonsense things effect your feelings for someone. If you feel for someone then please give it a try just like Anika did. She could have stopped pursuing me the moment I rejected her offer but she didn't and even I accepted that I wanted to spend time with her so I said yes to this crazy dating idea and see where are we know. Together, happy and complete."

"Give love a chance and let it enter your life. Believe me when I say that it will brighten your life, fill it with colors and of-course many interesting things as well." 

"Now the time has come for me to leave. Anika is waiting for me at home and I am going to take her to the doctor for a regular check-up. Oh! Did I tell you that we are having twins? No? Sorry, it just slipped out of my mind."

"So goodbye then, maybe we will meet someday, somewhere again. Fate always send unexpected and crazy things your way, so maybe we will meet again with something unexpected and crazy again. Till then take care and stay happy. Bye!!"

-------------------------------------------

OMG!! OMG!! I completed it! This story is complete!! WOOOHHHOOOOOO!!!!! I am so much happy right now that I have completed a book of mine, this legit feels awesome!

Thank you @MeliTales for letting me use your OS concept for writing this story on my favorite couple.

Thank you to all my readers who voted and commented and were with me on this journey. So, would you like to have a sequel to this? I was thinking of writing such short stories for RiKara & RuMya, something with a similar theme. If yes then please let me know through your comments.

And do not forget to vote.

80 votes and 20 comments :)

Thanks a lot guys!

All my love

Shivanshi :)