Chapter 07 - Date #4

*Flashbacks are in Italics!

****************

"What? What happened Shivaay?" asked Omkara, pointing at the scratch marks on Shivaay's neck. The fabulous four, i.e., Dadi, Priyanka, Omkara, and Rudra, who knew what Shivaay had been doing, where Shivaay had been going and with whom he was doing all those things, were as of now waiting for Shivaay to arrive.

They had thought they might get a chance to see a new side of the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi but instead, they saw Shivaay walk inside the mansion stealthily, covering on side of his neck with his hand. "Nothing. Nope! Nothing happened." Shivaay said with a smile on his face that clearly said that he was hiding something.

"Bhaiya!" Rudra came in front of Omkara suddenly, scaring both his brothers a little. "Rudy-the-detective ki ankhon se kuch nahi chupta!" he said as he looked at Shivaay's hand, which was over his neck, through a magnifying glass.

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Shivaay fumbled with his words, "I am really tired after, let me go and sleep." Shivaay was about to go but was stopped by Omkara and Rudra. They knew that something was fishy so they didn't leave Shivaay. Somehow, after a bit of struggle, they managed to see what Shivaay was hiding.

"Oooooooooo..." Rudra was left open-mouthed as he saw the scratch marks on Shivaay's neck. His mind started working the wrong side as he made some naughty assumptions. But Omkara was aware as to who was behind those scratch marks but he didn't know how this happened.

"Who's the jungli billi behind these scratch marks, bhaiya?" Rudra asked suggestively making Shivaay roll his eyes, "Yeh billi ka nahi, billu ka karnama hai!" he muttered through his teeth. He hadn't spoken that out loud but it was loud enough for Omkara and Rudra to hear.

Shivaay walked away hastily, leaving behind a confused Rudra and a smirking Omkara. Omkara's smirk turned into a wide grin as he stared at his brother walking away. His that expression turned into surprise when Rudra suddenly came with the absurd idea, "Billu ka karnama? O! Could it be that we are wrong? Bhaiya doesn't seem to be interested in girls! He is after some Billu now!" Rudra whined earning a smack on the head from Omkara.

"Idiot! Those are cat scratch marks! I had a doubt but what Shivaay said, it gave certification to my doubt." Omkara commented.

"Eh, what?" Rudra asked, clearly confused as to what Omkara was saying.

Omkara looked at Rudra and was about to explain it all to him but then he changed his mind, "Leave it Rudra, you won't understand." and walked away leaving behind Rudra who stood there feeling more confused than ever.

****************

"I thought that I should change the way I introduce you to another chapter of my love story, that's why I started with a flashback this time."

"This is what happened when I came back home after spending our 3rd date at the hospital with Anika. And that scratch marks, that were indeed that horrible cat aka Billu Jr.'s doing!"

"Arre! I was just going to kiss Anika on the cheek but that damned cat came in between and scratched my neck! Do you know it took 15 days, 15 long days for the marks to be no longer visible?! Huh!"

"Let's change the topic and talk about our 4th date instead. So Anika planned our 4th day and that one scared me shitless! Sorry for the language but it was really scary. You see I am scared of heights and Anika had planned a bungee jumping event for us. I freaked out and asked her why she planned this and the reply I got..oh! that made my heart flutter."