A Nightmare in a Dream

*Jake's POV*

 Her face, her smile, the way her dimples complemented the perfection of her face. Everything about her was breathtakingly incredible.... Except for her dirty little sister. She and her disease, and the irony is that she's the one sinning every time she breathes but I'm the one living in pain.

 The bullet was supposed to end that stupid dyke, but it seems to me that God wished me to walk this Earth alone to complete my mission. Beautiful Nina, I will avenge you and fulfill my purpose in this life. Your sister will pay for her actions and you shall rest among angels like you, so one day I can join you and we may carry our love for eternity... 

"Jacob! Earth to Jacob!" 

 I almost forgot. This girl is amazing Nina, I'm sure you would've loved her. Not in he sickening way your sister does of course, but in the right friendly sin-free way. She's funny in the right ways, dark in the right ways, rude when necessary and most of all, one of the most gorgeous creatures God has ever created.

 "Yes Jade?"

 "Since you're a guy I'm not asking your advice on clothes, but I do want your opinion on the date I have planned for today"

 "Oh, you're going on a date?" I feel sad, I should've asked you out when I had the chance...

 "Yes, I hope it'll go well, since I know I'm an expert to make people go away and everything. I am a true disaster when it comes to feelings and getting close to people, but I really feel like this time it'll be different"

 "Really? That's incredible, I truly hope everything goes well" If she's happy, it's enough

 "Thank you Jacob" oh her smile, this smile melts my very soul. 

 "Don't forget, you have to introduce me to this mysterious date of yours if it does go well" I should go, it's getting late already.

 "Oh don't worry, I'll introduce you two on Monday. It'll be nice because you'll get to meet the rest of the crew as well" 

 "Okay then, see you on Monday Jade"

 My body left her place, but my mind still pictures her beautiful curves and her gorgeous eyes, I can still smell the scent of her room and whoever is making her smile like this deserves a pat on the back, because seeing her glow like this is making my own heart race.

 I'm excited for Monday, not only do I get to meet West's new man but I also get to see Vega's pretty smile fade away as realization strikes her. She must pay for what she did and for her disease, her sister claims for justice.

 And I shall gladly be the judge.

 *Tori's POV*

 "Something feels...off...

 "That's the butterflies in your stomach talking"

 "Okay, Bella, just cuz you're miles away doesn't mean you can make fun of one desperate, clumsy, tiny gay"

 "Don't forget whipped"

 "Oh shut up" My cheeks, always on cue, begin to turn a little pink

 "I can feel your blush from here"

 "Whatever" I sit on my bed "Can you please tell me for the thousandth time that it'll be okay? Pretty please?"

 "Okay, it'll be.... a mess, you're going to trip and spill food and drinks all over her and say all sorts of embarrassing gibberish and she'll run away thinking you're a freak."