Christina's birthday

SHAHD'S POV

After what Bashir explained on monday I kept thinking of a plan to make Khaltum out of his life...

I took my bath and rubbed my cream tied a white scarf around, wore a creamy brown skirt and top with a nude colored kimono..... Trust me they save my life all the time.....

It was Christina's birthday so we wanted to give her a surprise party at school after lessons.... I was incharge of the cake so I had to go pick it up early so as to get to school in time....

**********
Happy birthday day to you happy birthday to......... We all sang in chorus, christina was already crying and emotional, every body had his phone flashes on to get their snaps entertained....

Later that evening a dinner was arranged...

She looked gorgeous with her white 2 piece bandage dress and stunning heels

And the venue was amazing too only few people were invited...

While me on the other hand just changed all nude combination...

********
In the evening I had dinner with mama,ya Amma and bashir... After the dinner I ran upstairs I took a hot shower and slept off....

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Early Saturday morning I woke up all tired from Christina's birthday yesterday, i took my bath knowng fully well if i go downstairs without taking my bath i will get an ass woop from mama ... we were starting our exams on monday so i rubbed my lotion and wore a pink sweat pant and black t-shirt that PINK was boldly written at the middle of the shirt in white and wore a pink turban cap i took my breakfast with mama and bashir and yaya Amma me and Bashir were to escort her to the airport so I wore a black abaya on top and we drove to the airport.

We bedded her goodbye and left we decided to branch and and get some icecream It was already 12:00 pm and I was already begging Bashir to speed up but the wicked soul was just acting as he wished giving me a wicked foolish smile, I just acted along as if I wasn't annoyed as I checked my insta feed...

**********
After I finished studying I closed my book and headed to the kitchen I made some pasta and ate before heading upstairs it was already 4:00pm so I took a shower and prayed asr I decided to go to mamas room cause I was tired. She was lying unconciously sweating unecessarely and her AC was on.. I called out to Bashir who just came back from prayer , he entered we rushed her to the hospital she was taking immediately to the emergency room.

After two hours the doctor came out seeking to see her husband.. I and Bashir's eyes locked that was when I realised his eyes were red.. I finally managed to speak

Ummm.. he is no more unfortunately he died years ago.. I said stammering bit by bit

Oh iam so sorry he said feeling sorry well don't you have any guardian
No this time around Bashir answered..

The doctor paused for some minutes then said well I need to speak with you both...

At the office the doctor explained that mama had last stage cancer and she needed to take her medications and how we need to take care of her...