settling in 2

ABDUl'S POV
After what happened in Shahds room I told Bash everything he adviced that I should ignore her as a comeback she hates it when she gets ignored.......

"Hey iam sorry for earlier iam not always rude I promise" she says with her pink lips going up and down.... She really looked sorry I guess she is nice as mama says after all but still have to go with Bash's plan....

I decided to give her a smile and left for the dining......

After an hour the dinner was done Sahd was sleeping sinked in her seat like a baby ....

After mom and Mama had left Bashir trailed off... It was me And her I decided to carry her back to her room.. Just hope she doesn't wake up and start insulting ...

She was so beautiful with her hair falling off her face as I carried her like a baby....

I placed her in her bed and turned her AC then went out....pheww!! It was already 12:00am then...

*****Next morning*****

I met up with Hadiza by 2:00pm because she was travelling by 4:00pm emergency something ..we met at Capital hub .. She has been whining about the new Larusha treats I have to take her so since this might be our last meet I decided to...

H:Babes what happened stop acting strange what happened.?

A: Hadeeza calm down... So my cousins are here from Australia with their mom who is dying from cancer...

H: Allah sarki I feel sorry for them.... B....bu...but

A: I have to marry the girl in other to keep her moms wish or something...

H: which girl?

She asked with a shoking look

A: Shahd, my aunts daughter

Tears were already falling from Hadeeza's eyes already...

H: you promised.. You promised you were going to bring your people, you promised you were going to marry me Abdul..... I disobeyed my parents something I have never done.. I told them you were going to bring your people... Haba Abdul... thank you... Well I should understand your Mom right? Her wish I should ... Ugh... Why me ... Ugh...

Hadeezas wore her shades adjusted her veil and left...

Hadeezah!! Hadeezah!!! I called out but she drove off ..

Shit.....!!! I felt like punching something ...

SHAHD'S POV

I woke up feeling all tired.. No way! The last time I remember I slept off the dining chair.. Who brought me back? I thought to my self? Did I walk back here my self? Was I so tired not to have even know I walked up... Nah I don't know even know my way around Here...

I reached for my phone and then whoa!! 4:30pm for how long have I been sleeping?.... what?

I was automatically connected to a wifi already and I checked up my messages .. Awwn I got tons from my besties.. I saw them yesterday while plugging my phone but I was too tired to notice or even bother then....

I replied my messages, sent my streaks .. (Which I almost lost..pretty sure iam still gonna loose it though....) Then I head to go to the toilet my bags were still unpacked but I managed to get my toilet kit I removed my brush,sponge and straw berry bath bomb Mariya gave me as a good bye gift with my coconut bath wash... And carried my phone...

I made a whole bath ...been long I had this i said as I hopped in and was there for like 30 minutes before I took my actual shower...

I prayed all my missed prayers.... I wore a plain black T- shirt with my black sweatpants and tied a pusher pink turban...

I was so hungry so I opened a bag of Taco chips and started digging... Plugged my phone and turned some music...

As I was unpacking Bashir entered to call me out for dinner...how does he know his way around here wai?

I followed track immediately wasn't ready to get lost I grabbed my phone because hmm. What happened yesterday ain't gonna repeat it self Insha Allah....

"Isn't Mama going?", I asked trying to open her door...

"She is downstairs with aunt Umma already" he said with a don't care face...

At the dining, Ya Abdul wasn't there hmm...I wondered as I kept looking at his sit....

"If you are looking for him he is in his room you know" Bash said smirking....

I gave him the SHUT UP eyes...

Ehen ... He isn't into some Jazz or magic that will make him appear...

I don't know he had a bad day I think cause since he came home he didn't talk to anyone ...

I started feeling a little bad....Tohm..

"Don't Care anyways" I said to Bashir rolling my eyes

After the meal mama and anty Umma were caught up in this convo like wow they really have alot to talk about kam...

Me and Bashir head upstairs and we went to his room .....

We talked a little bit caught up in the moment ..he told about how Bashir carried me to my room....

We cried about Mama's condition and of course y'all know Bashir he started teasing me and we were back to the cat and dog lifestyle.....

"Hey come here I wanna show you something" he said dragging me out of his room...

"Ouch!! Bashir where are you taking me to"

We reached downstairs to the door near the stairs... Then he pointed at the door and ran up....

"Bashir!!! What is this" i shouted

"Just enter junk head" he said still climbing upstairs...

Ugh I just gave up and decided to enter....

It was a very dark room at first with light coming from the other end I walked past the dark space. it was scenting like coffee .. what is with this house and coffee wai...

I reached the room and there was a muscular figure sitting in a black seat... The interior was black and gray... Very nice and minimal....

It was him...It was Abdul..
Why did Bashir bring me here?

"Abdul?" I called out..

There was no response I decided to go seat near him ....

" is everything okay?"

Like why do I care so much...

"Get out please i  want to be alone"...

His eyes were red like he has been crying or something.....

It made me scared that I didn't know when I started crying ...I just ran up ... I made my steps to my room....

I cried so hard and the worst part of it all was I didn't know why I was crying .....suddenly I felt a hand on my back ...

When I turned it was Bashir, Mama , anti Umma , and Him.......

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Hey guys....

Hmm I smell drama ooooo....I think it is time to tell Shahd.....

I don't know should we rephrase the way we talk about mama's condition
Dying of cancer? It seems a little weird ion know...

Anyways if you enjoyed it please smash that star button..

Thank you

Love you all......