settling in

Shahds POV

We entered the house and it was a very large house indeed it was just a large space with flowers surrounding it then there was a white gate that lead us to a large building , we stopped at the door it was a nice building with flowers around it,

Anti Umma was by the door smiling at us, we all went down and of course went for our welcoming , she hugged me and Bashir so tight and then she hugged mama too of course..... Two maids came to help with packing our luggage....

"Abdullah toh raka su Damon su(take them to their room)please will you she said smiling....we all entered tailing at his back....there was a big hall way leading to two different doors the first door opened o could sight a very large sitting room it was like a touch of brown and milk somehow...then we entered the other door which Abdul opened there was a staircase and two door by the other side we climbed up to the first floor there were still many floors up there maybe like three if i guessed right ..we entered a door in the first floor that lead us to another hall were we entered the first room it was very big with a nice coffee theme ..

"Mama this is your room he said holding the handle to the door it was a bit warm so he turned on the AC ...

"Thank you dana (my son) she said smiling ....

" can we go to my room now I'm a bit pressed I have to use the toilet " I said ...which made everyone turn to look at me ...

"Mtcheew abeg ya Abdul take me to my room forget about her ...Bashir said eyeing me like I stole something....

Abdul just turned and smiled at me then went out .... Of course we followed suit ..I wasn't ready to get lost in this big house we passed 4 doors then we finally reached another room he opened ....

"Bash... This is your room" ...he said ...

"Thank you mate Bashir said dropping his stuffs on the bed and checking the room...

I couldn't get the room interior very well because at this point I was very angry I mean don't they get the courtesy ladies first neh or what....

I just hissed ..shaking my legs like a fool..
I was really pressed at this point no joke....

He then turned to me and gave me a stupid grin....

We went back to the other rooms ...guys can you believe that my room was right next to Mama's like.... What!!!!?

He opened the room smiling at me..the rest room is over there. I just entered and pushed his hands off the door ....I was relieved the washing my hands I realised that the toilet was really nice ....very unique and minimal nothing really extra i then performed ablution to go meet up with all the prayers I missed ...I came out and he was sitting on my side bed drawer...like.. I was holding my scarf I removed my ribbon making my hair look messy and I removed my trousers leaving only my oversized T-shirt on ...I quickly wrapped the abaya I was holding around my waist covering my legs and putting my trousers on on my head covering my hair...ugh hijabi chronicles...

" excuse me? What are you still doing here ? "I said ..

"Umm... First of all this is not how the silent treatment works and secondly.... Atleast be nice enough to thank me ...I brought you Here all the way from the airport like...he said....

I was busy looking for long hijab from my luggage all the while he was talking ....

" well I would have willingly taken a cab you know? I said still looking for my hijab...

"But I brought you here so at least a thank you...?

I just hissed and entered the toilet...

I removed the abaya and trousers I tied wearing my long hijab..... And coming out...

I was expecting to see him but he wasn't there... Then I opened the door leaving a silent hall it was a bit creepy so I quickly went back to my room...

Shit!! I don't even know the Qibla I muttered to my self hitting my fore head with the palm of my hands...

Then I started feeling bad for him I shouldn't have been a little nicer I said to myself...

I decided to plug my phone in a switch at my side table and head to the toilet ..I took a quick shower and wore my long comfy dress then headed to mamas room which was opposite mine I met her on the mat praying already so I joined... After praying mama was already done and changed to another free gown guess she took her shower too while I was praying...

" Shahd kin idar ko? Tohm let's go and eat....mama said rubbing her hand cream From her bag.... already 10:00pm by the time we went out Mama managed to get us to the dining ... Bashir was already there kai this one likes food ehn...

Mama, Bashir , Abdul, anty Umma and I where sitting on the large dining room, different coolers placed on the large table ...containing different dishes ...

Abdul was sitting next to me so I decided to use that as an advantage to apologise for being mean....

I served mama and Anti Umma then I fetched some Tuwo and miyan Kubewa cause I was so hungry then I poured some juice and began to dig in....

After I started getting satisfied I now started regaining my sense and felt someone staring at me ... Abdul (or should I say ya Abdul as mama prefers I say). Was staring at me as if he has seen a ghost which made me cough then I took a sip of my apple juice ..

He stood up and reached for the kitchen...I followed suit with Bashir not removing an eye on me I didn't care as I went in...

"Hey I'm sorry for earlier I'm not always rude I promise I said as I washed my hand in the zinc ....

" He just smiled and and left back for the dining ...."

"Kambuuu after swallowing my pride and apologising lallai ma I said as I reached back for the dining where I saw Ya Abdul and Bashir laughing because of what I didn't even care because I was so angry by then...

I started packing the plates one by one very angrily....

" haba Shahd no need to Fati will deal with that "Anti Umma said as she similed..

I quickly felt embarrassed ..guess things are different here ..I thought to my self as I smiled back and went back to seat ..

I really wanted to go back to my room but I guess it will be very disrespectful plus I don't even know the way.... I decided to fetch up some fruit salad and I started digging .... Every one kept looking at me and Ya Abdul as if something was up I just pretended Like I didn't see trying to distract my self from the while table ........ Bashir has to explain what this is all about....

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Hey guyssss.... Am back ..lol like any one cares ...Sha I was writing and I realised whoa I think this is my longest chapter any ways that means iam getting better💃💃..any ways,

I hope you enjoyed it?...
If you did don't forget to SMASH that star button.. Thank you...

More drama coming oooo...hmmmm
No one told Shahd about her And Abdul ....

Can't wait to see her reaction...

Any ways byeeeee Thank you❤✨.....