School

*1 week later*
SHAHD'S POV
It's been a week since my family broke the unbearable news about my marriage to me, i haven't been myself since then, I isolated myself in my room and only came out when necessary.. I haven't gone anywhere since I arrived, my brother comes in everyday to check up on me to see if I would like to talk, I end up keeping quiet or cry.
Mama, I only see her once a day in and out we don't talk, and as for Abdul, I haven't seen him since I sent everyone out of my room.

I wasn't been forced to marry him, No.
but it's like I was been black mailed, mama thinks it's the best for me, My one brother thinks he's the perfect guy for me, my sister she left voicemails and texts that I'm yet to respond to.

Today, I decided to get out of my room, it's 10:00am so I decided to go get some fresh air I could see the garden from my window so I decided to go there, I took my bath and wore a basic oversized t-shirt and a pair of jeans, I took my phone and went downstairs, I was so hungry so I went to the kitchen to make something, I picked some apples from the fridge and poured a glass of orange juice, I wanted to get out of the moment for a minute, I held everything With my hands as the maid helped me to the garden, it was the most beautiful place I have ever seen, there were seats in the middle, it was big from the inside. Flowers and plants were planted all over, it looked like that all those gardens in cartoons..

"You don't have to if you don't want to" suddenly I heard a voice say from my back, it frightened me, I dropped my glass of orange on my legs as it shattered.
"Shahd!!!" He said as he made no hesitation on carrying me up like a baby, I was so confused it was like a minute ago I was about to sit down another minute I drop a glass on my leg and then I get carried by him.

I woke up to a smell of coffee all over me, it wasn't my room I realized as soon as I opened my eyes.....suddenly my leg triggered...I tried reaching to touch suddenly he stands up furiously,

"No don't! You are going to hurt yourself, you need to get some rest, it was dark outside,
I recalled dropping the glass on my leg.
Bandage was tied all over my leg..

"The doctor said you should get some rest"
How are you feeling now? He asked hopefully waiting for a good response"...

"I'm ok" I said with a fake smile,

"I'm so sorry I made you drop the glass on your leg I didn't mean to scare you, here drink some water" he said as he handed me a glass of water.

After a few minutes of silence
"What you said, I don't have to marry you..did you really mean it?"I said trying to raise my head to his direction

"Yes Shahd, you have not been yourself ever since you were told, to be honest I'm also doing this for Mama, but at the end we are the ones going to face this so if you are not ready for this I seriously can back off" he said looking directly into my eyes.

"It's for our parents after all they know what's best for us, at the end of the day they won't decide on anything if they knew it wasn't best for us"

"What about your school"?

"You know I do have to finish and I'm so going to college"

"Of course, anything you want"

"I can't actually believe this is happening"

"Same Shahd, I was going to propose to my girlfriend"

"You youuu have a girlfriend"?

"Had, I broke up with her the day we broke the news to you"

"Oh, that sad, wow I remember...how I cried like a Baby"

"Yeah you really got everyone worried Shahd"

"Please call me Susu you sound so formal eww"

"Ok Susu" he said with a wide grin

"School resumes next week you know, I'm taking you guys for Admission and what not tomorrow...you have two schools to choose from because it was really hard to accept grade 12 students"

"Oh, Any School Abdul chooses I'm down for it"

"Oh ok.... so should I take you to your room or..."

"You actually like carrying me don't you"

"Not really you can sleep here I can sleep in the sitting room"

"That's more ok than you carrying me"

"Ok lol, you should be able to stand by tomorrow, the leg will be better so you can go get ready we have to leave as early as 12:00pm"

"Ok...I will be awake before then... where is everyone? You never know what happens when in this room"

"Mama and Bashir came to see you earlier, she was exhausted so she went to sleep....my mom traveled this morning to Kano for a wedding"

"Oh, that's sad, I didn't even know"

"Well..you were isolating yourself from everyone..I was scared...I thought you were going to do something until Bashir told me you weren't that crazy"

"Oh, you thought I was crazy" I said with a fake surprised face"

"Nooooo..it was just that you know you were angry so"

"Yeah"

"You should probably get some more rest, here take this you will get some energy before tomorrow hopefully" he said handing me a pill of something I didn't even know, but I trust him I guess...

HEY GUYS❗️❗️ DID YOU LIKE IT? DID YOU LIKE IT ? DID YOU DID YOU LIKE IT? FIRST CHAPTER 2019.  I'm so happy guys I hope you guys like it.
Please smash the star button if you did to lift up the motivation....
More drama coming...Seems like Shahd has started to get along with her future hubby.. what do you you guys think? Are they going to get married or not?
Thank you❤️