The perfect date

It has been two weeks since we started school and it has been amazing, a bit stressful but amazing, the teachers were nice and the classes weren't that bad, I made two friends, Taslim and Amina, they were close so I guess you can say I tagged along, we always hang out together and all in school and sometimes they come over, I told them about Abdul ofcourse and he knew them too sometimes he picks me up when I hang out with them... yes we are starting to get along now and we have gone on 2 dates already, yes i know right!!!
He's kinda cool and you can tell he's trying to act a little less matured and trying to relate on teenage stuffs..kinda cute.

It's 6:00pm already and the driver just picked me and Bash from school, we have already started our Waec lessons in school so we close late now, we branched to Amigo so I could pick up snacks cause me and Abdul planned an indoor snack date.... we still weren't romantically engaged with each other and we still talk as friends.. still getting to know each other, he told me about his ex which made me feel really bad for her.. but at the end of the day, they weren't meant to be yeah?😉
it's 7:00pm already and we were back home, I checked to see if his car was around but it wasn't.. I just hope he's not going to bail on me this time cause I know he comes home late sometimes..
I rushed upstarts and straight to Ummas parlour where she was sitting, seems like she just finished praying and was watching the news.. while Bash went to the mosque
Me:Sallamu alaikum, Good Evening Umma
Her: Shahd how are you, ya kukayi dare?
Me: we went to Amigo neh I had to pick up some stuffs
Her: ok then, go freshen up and pray... Nana cooked jollof rice for you guys to eat..
Me: ok tohm..

I got into my room throwing everything on the bed, I plugged my phone and headed straight for the bathroom.. I took a quick shower and even made sure I did some face scrub for my not so romantic date.. I performed my ablution and headed straight back to my room, after praying and doing all my duas, I went downstairs and peeked to see if he was back.. but unfortunately not....I started to feel a little disappointed as it was already 8:30 but shrugged it off and headed to the Dining were Bash was already done eating... I changed my mind about eating and decided to head upstairs and logged into my Netflix to get distracted.....

Abdul POV
Its really a busy day at work , I had 4 meetings today and had to submit some projects.. I went to pray around 8:00pm after finally done with all my meetings when I remembered about my 7:30 date with Shahd.. I was really starting to like her and enjoyed her company.. I wanted to call her but decided not to instead i called Bashir he told me she was a bit off so I figured I fucked the whole thing up... I finished my prayer.. brushed up on everything at work and decided to head home.. when I got home It was already 10:00pm,I took a very hot shower and decided to head to her room...
after two slight knocks she opened the door and there she was with her puppy eyes trying to look mad at me but all I could see was cuteness...

SHAHD
after watching two movies already and calling mama and Ya Amma, I was feeling sleepy and it was already 10:00pm I brushed my teeth and then there was a knock at my door.. I guessed it was him, cause Bash would definitely not knock this gently and If Umma needed me she would have called me on my phone.. i was so happy but tried to act mad as I opened the door...
him: Hey
Me:Sup
Him: come on Shu shu why the long face? (Yeah he calls me Shu Shu)
Me: what long face?
Him: ok I'm sorry, I had a really hectic day at work today you know I wouldn't intentionally ruin our date..
Me: Who said it was ruined?

I can't believe I said that but I did... he gave me a smirk and held my hand which I accepted as we headed to his room👀
I went to bring all the snacks and we decided to binge on a show... we watched and laugh and I was so comfortable with him sometimes I forget we are actually meant to be spouses.. Around 3:00am he was already asleep and I was still watching... I logged out and tried to go out quietly.. I cleaned up the mess and headed to my room... with a huge grin all over my face..one of the best nights of my life...

I immediately head to bed and had a good night sleep.....