NIGERIA!!!!

Shahd hurry mana!!!! We are going to miss our flight fah, I heard Bashir saying from outside ... I could feel he was standing already by the door, our ride was here 10 minutes ago....

'OK in a minute' I said looking away from my phone... I was face timing ya Amma she was telling me about her stuffs and confirming if everything was in her suitcase...

OK bye ya Amma we've got to go... Love you..

*******************
Shahd wake up, ki tashi  I hear a familiar voice by my side telling me it was Mama...

Mun iso Nigeria wake up. Fasten your seat belt we are landing .. I could feel that urge to go out immediately but I was also not ready...

''Mama are you sure anti Baba sent her son i dont see any sign fah''

''kai chill mana'' i just finished speaking to him yana gate haba'' Bashir said looking all angry i don't know for what reason... i wanted to talk back but he looked so not in the mood... suddenly he looked up at a black mercedes Benz smiling ...

''there he is...see,chicken head'' he said looking at me , then the young ,tall ,muscular body man suddenly came out of the car gave mama a squeezy hug and Bashir ''Abdullahi ya kake'' mama said very happy to see him and he didnt even see me or what but he just started lifting the luggages, wow fresh way to start a relationship with my cousin i thought.....

''Shahd please enter the front seat i really want to sleep in mamas soft laps'' i heard a baby voice Bash say...

''Dont be such a baby'' i said as i entered the front seat dropping my backpack on my lap..

when the journey began i just pugged my 1% phone to my power bank and started playing candy crush acting like i didnt care there was human beside me...

''You probably would want to fasten your seatbelt'' i heard a deep yet soothing voice say

i acted dumb ears and continued playing my game i checked the back and Mama and Bash had already gone into a deep slumber....

''iam Abdul'' i hear him say again... i turned to look at him concentrating at the road... i just turned back on my phone..

''ok we are playing dumb now nice'' and he didnt talk again, i later fell into a deep slumber too...

i woke up to the sound of the horn finding a huge black gate in front of me i turned to see Abdul looking at his phone it was already dark... and mama and Bash were still sleeping...

'' where are we?'' i finally said for the first time but there was no respond he was still focused on his phone suddenly a man with black uniform opened the gate and a large big surronding was exposed with streets light every corner it is probably a mansion suddenly i hear mama say Alhamdulillah Mun iso...

Abdul's POV

''But Umm she is 17 and iam 20 it wont work''

No buts Abdullahi it is final you are marrying Shahd i dont ask much favours from you this is a one time favour you know..
You are only helping us both now go and pick them from the airport they will be here in an hour and thirty dont waste their time please..

ok Umma.. i felt dizzy already i never like disobeying umma... i just stood up and walked back to my room i changed into soomething comfy as i came out hearing mama telling Mrs James her P.A to get three rooms ready and what not..

'Umma natafi''

''Yawwa bye ,let me go and check the food in the kitchen please drive safely''

I was at the gate when i called Bash to ask were they were...

after some moments i saw them somewhere by the building entrance ...

i quickly packed in their front and gave Mama and Bash a big hug and as for her didn't think it was necessarry she probably knows we are getting married and hates me.... When we entered the car i was surprised to see her at the front i know this is Bashir's hand work...... i tried talking to her but she didnt answer i think she is doing it intentionally or dont just know but deciced to keep shut....

later on she fell asleep and that was when i realised i was staring at her "she is beautiful" I hear myself say .it is such a pity she has to get married at a tender age..
.
After a long drive we were at the gate I decided to message Hadiza how will she feel about the whole situation. Had to break up with her definitely ....

Me:hey Bae

Hadiza: so you remember me??

Me: haba mana what kind of question is this

Hadiza: hmmm

Me: so yakike

Hadiza:good you?

Me: Alhamdulillah
: Hadiza?

Hadiza: yeah

Me: we need to talk

Hadiza: about??

Me: something important ,how about I come over tomorrow after maghrib ?

Hadiza: OK

Me: bye GTG driving....

"Where are we" I hear her say...

SALAM Y'ALL
AM BACK WITH AN UPDATE
FIRST OF ALL... THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

SECONDLY...DONT FORGET TO SMASH THAT STAR BUTTON TO LIFT UP THE MOTIVATIONS...

LOVE YOU