Packing

Me and Bashir came back from school looking all tired .... Allah this exam week is so stressful I thought to my self then I remembered it was all going tomorrow I was even starting to think about what to do during the holidays thank God I leaving this year 11 wahala cause year 12 isn't a problem in my school all they do is entrepreneurship......

I removed my shoe and ran upstairs and ran a shower .. I then went downstairs to the kitchen were I met mama already setting the table... I was so happy because I was so hungry... She just made some Morrocan beef casserole for us ..

Bashir Kasauko muci abinci(come down lets eat) it was like a culture and already our habit having lunch together

After the meal I went and did the dishes then ran upstairs to study for my last exam which was English thankfully I finished studying then hopped into my Instagram feed just then, Bashir came in and told me mama was looking for me......
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Nigeria???? Me and bashir said in chorus ... Mama called us and said she had something important to tell us.....

But why mama?? Bashir asked

Bash you know iam dying I need to see my family before I die my sisters need to see me you guys will leave in Abuja and continue your studies there.. I already bought a house there and everything we will need and I already sold this house ... So go pack your stuffs because we are living in two days time..

Okay mama me and bash said together... I ran upstairs and started wondering how Nigeria will be I didn't want any of Baba'a memory again no it's hurts so much wallahi....

************

Pens, calculators, papers everything was all over the class .... Exams has been concluded but they are all acting as if we just graduated.... I managed to get to my two besties and told them everything we decided to have lunch for the last time and took some memory pictures and we left for the park were we played and recalled moments I sure was going to miss them....