dishes duties

Shahd! Shahd!! Shahd!!!
My sister Amma yelled at my name as if it was the only in existence.
"Ki sauko muci abinci"

I quickly plugged my phone to charge and wore my flip flops and went downstairs to eat...
Mama, Amma and Bashir were already in the dining room it was a mini room with a transparent see through glass as the fresh Australian wind was blowing us...

We moved to Australia from Nigeria five years ago after Abba my dad died in a plane crash...."

I heard mama teasing bashir about his phone behaviour when eating , Amma made potato mash and fresh orange juice for dinner.

She moved to London last 2 years for her modelling career , but came for a friends wedding,

And since she came the house chores have been so much easier...

"Soo Shahd how was school today" mama broke the silence after some minutes.

Oh me? It was normal, just the basic day to day routines.

And you Bashir as everyone turns to bashir,just to see him focused on his phone again..

He is my twin brother but we don't look alike even though our evil thought was the same...

"Bani wayan nan" (give me your phone)mama said angrily, "didn't I tell you to eat first , did you even do your assignment?

Amma and I laughed thinking it was funny for some reason asking an ss3 boy if he did his assignment..

We cleared the table and today is my turn to do the dishes so I started digging in to finish it early,

Bashir came inside and picked a plate and placed three yummy cupcakes from the fridge inside and poured some orange juice into a glass cup..

BASHIR!! I shouted with all my heart... SHAHD!! He answered shouting too, well I hope dai. you know iam not washing this ones for you koh ,I said pointing at the plate filled with cupcakes and the cup of orange juice....

Well, I suppose a human being that is not dumb will understand that today he does all the dishes in the house ..... Well "zaka gani"(you will see)....

I finished the dishes of course including Bashirs own then I ran upstairs, took a hot shower changed into my sponge Bob pajamas and logged onto Netflix in my laptop , I watched like 2-3 movies before I surrendered to sleep....

Did you like it ? Did you like ? Did you did you did you like iiit?
So first chapter dropped iam So excited...

Please drop nice comments and advice and vote
THANK YOU