Hulk

I stirred awake, and felt that my body was somewhat sore

I stirred awake, and felt that my body was somewhat sore. I rubbed my eyes and noticed that I had slept over at Sweet peas, and lifted my head which was laying now on his chest/lower shoulder.

My dad is going to flip his shit...

I then stretched out my arms and legs before yawning and placing my head back where it was before.

Oh well, I'm screwed anyways...

I was defiantly too tired to get up, or let alone have the energy to just leave. I then felt his body shift, and pull my body closer to his by just moving his arm. I couldn't help but smile.

As I then heard him stir awake, I heard him yawn loudly while his grip around my waist loosens.
" Morning." I say in a low tired voice, before looking up seeing a tired SP looking down at me with a tired smile.
" Morning." He says before yawning again.

Then out of nowhere someone knocked on the door multiple times and rather loudly. I jolted a bit from surprise at the loud noise before looking up at Sweet Pea who groaned not wanting to get up. The person kept knocking until the door was going to be answered.
" Are you going to get that?" I ask making him look down at me with a grumpy expression for a second before getting up.

I then got up and stood beside the door, hiding just Incase it someone that I knew. I didn't want to give them the wrong idea. As he opened it, I heard a familiar voice.

" Is Danny here? Her dad and the cops are searching for her all around town." I heard Toni ask making me walk in view.

My eyes then squinted from the sunlight hitting my tired eyes. I then see Toni & Jughead shaking there heads while smirking.

" Nothing happened." I say in a annoyed tone and crossed my arms while giving them a stern look.
" You know it's two o' clock in the afternoon?" Jughead ask as I roll my eyes and lean on the door frame.
" Well morning bird,  I'm sorry but your dad is scared out of his mind; so I would head home." Toni says smiling still as I sigh.

" I'll take her." Sweet Pea offers.
" I don't think you should, after the threats that her dad started giving threats left and right coming out of his mouth for the unknown Serpent boy that took his daughter." Jughead tells Sweets.
" We will take her Sweets. Tall boy anyways needs you." Toni says as I then turn to look over at Sweets.

" Well Thanks Sweets, I guess I'll see you in 5 months." I say jokingly as he chuckles tiredly before nodding.
" No problem Danny." He says before I walk out of the trailer and started walking beside my friends, towards my death.
-

" Do I really have to go?" I ask as they basically pushed me in front of my house before walking off.

As I touched my porch, barley at my front door I see cops walk out of my house and then stop. Before I could even speak I saw my father walk out as well and sent a death glare my way.