Chapter 18 - Plan Is Revealed

Hina mumbled in her sleep as she slowly woke up. The hard hit she took did a number on her head. Before, she was only able to awake for a split second to call out Drift's name. Right after the Slave Traders captured her.

She pulled herself up from the floor. It was a bright blue. Metal and cold. As she pushed her legs up, she reached her hand out and the palm of her hand touched glass. She moved her hair away from her face to see that she was sealed inside a glass looking tube. She looked through the glass to see that she was in some kind of alien laboratory.

Two Slave Traders stood guard at the main door of the lab. Hina continued to glance around the lab, looking for any sign of escape.

Nothing.

She was beginning to panic. Ever since she met Drift, her worst fear came to life. She was now a prisoner of the Slave Traders. Of Lockdown. Did Drift know where to find her? What if he couldn't save her? What does Lockdown want with her anyway?!

"Would you calm down?" a guard harshly hissed.

Hina shot a glare at the guard as she backed up and slouched down. It was only then she caught sight of what she was wearing. Her eyes widened and she scanned the new attire. Instead of her ninja uniform, she was now wearing a black spandex suit. It seemed to be emitting a surge of energy through her body, healing her wounds from the fight.

As much as she was thankful she was feeling better, she felt a bit uncomfortable wearing it. She almost felt like she wasn't wearing any form of clothing at all.

She heard the door open and looked up to see Lockdown, Cronk, and Titius enter the room. Titius and Cronk stood with their Slave Trader brethren while Lockdown walked over to a computer station that was hooked up with Hina's tube capsule like cage. She stood up, placing her hands against the glass.

"Let me out of here!" she said calmly, despite wanting to claw her way out and slash his faceplate.

"Not going to happen sweetspark." he simply replied.

"What is that you want from me?" asked Hina. "I'm just a tiny human compared to you guys."

"Maybe right now. But you won't be for long." answered Lockdown.

"What do you mean by that?" Hina asked nervously.

Lockdown stopped typing in his commands and looked up at Hina, then back at the four Slave Traders. "Give us a few minutes."

The aliens nodded and left the room, leaving Lockdown and Hina alone to themselves.

"You see, the thing is that ever since your Autobot buddy, Drift, killed the Slave Traders leader Braid a while back, they have been fairly interested in Cybertronian technology," explained Lockdown. "They want the ultimate Cybertron warrior for their own, protection if you will."

"But I'm not Cybertronian, I'm a human! A human being!" Hina stated. "Why can't you just do the bodyguard job for them?!"

"Now that darling is an interesting question," said Lockdown. "One that I can easily answer. As of late, the Autobots and Decepticons are scattered all across the galaxy. Light years away from each other. Rather than waste resources flying around and looking for them, I came up with an alternate plan."

"What kind of an alternative?" asked Hina.

Lockdown chuckled as he walked over to the tube, tapping the glass covering with his hook. "You really want to know what we're going to do with you, don't you?"

Hina said nothing, just staring at him with cold eyes as she waited for him to continue.

"I'm what you humans call a bounty hunter. I kill my prey and steal their parts for upgrades. So I gathered up remain parts I've collected for the past few mega cycles and deconstructed it into Cybertronian code." explained Lockdown.