Chapter 19 - A Techno-Organic

Hina sat against the glass of her containment prison. She sat on the cold metal wearing only a full on black spandex suit.

A few Slave Traders were on the outside, guarding the prison. One glanced back to stare at Hina.

Her knees were up to her chest as she buried her head down. She was attempting to try and get some sleep. She could literally feel the guard staring at her.

"Is staring really necessary?" she finally asked.

" . . . Of course it is," he answered, grinning just to agitate the girl. "Why? Is it rude to an organic?"

Even though she had her head down, she rolled her eyes anyway. "Yes, you should know that. You're an organic too." she talked back.

"To my race, it means something else," he pestered, grinning.

Hina glanced up at the Trader, seeing the grin on his face. "Huh, well look at that. Both our races have the same ugly look." she mocked.

The other two traders with their partner actually snickered at the joke. Their leader shot them a glare and they stopped instantly. "You think you're so funny, girl?" he harshly asked.

"Your buddies seemed to enjoy it." Hina replied.

He frowned. "They're not my buddies."

"That's right, we're not buddies!" spoke up one of the other traders. "Hey wait, I'm your room ma--"

"Shut up!" yelled the leader.

"You were saying?" asked Hina with a grin.

"Don't make me go over there and--"

"You won't do anything to me," said Hina. "Lockdown needs me alive. He said for me to enjoy my last moments of being human, so that's what I'm going to do."

"Because sitting there really looks like you're enjoying 'your last moments'," he concluded, turning away.

"It's better than being out there with the likes of you." HIna replied with a roll of her eyes.

"Pathetic human . . . " the Trader muttered under his breath.

Just as Hina was about to scowl at the alien, Lockdown entered the room. "Rise and shine sweetspark. Guess what time it is?"

Adventure Time," answered one of the stupider Traders, smiling.

Hina gave the alien a weird look on her face as she stood up. "You watch that show?-- Never mind, I don't want to know."

Lockdown scoffed and rolled his optics. "Are you ready, sweetspark?"

"Does it look like I'm ready, tin can?" she replied.

Lockdown simply ignored her as he walked over to the computer, powering the machine on. The hatch at the top of the container opened as energon began to pour in. Hina back up against the glass as the liquid went up to her ankles and slowly grew up the container.

"Relax why don't you? That's the easy part." said Lockdown.

The liquid rose higher and higher at a more quicker pace now. The energon was up to her knees, then her waist, and then up to her neck. She was high above the floor of the container. She tried smashing her fists and body against the hatch to open it, but it wouldn't budge.

She had to stop once the energon reached her chin. She was taking shorter breathes now as she desperately looked for an escape. That's when felt something wrap around her wrist, then her other wrist, and then her ankles.

The cables!

They were trying to pull her down into the energon. She tried to fight it but more and more energon was pouring into the container.