Chapter Seven

Isabelle's POV
Isabelle: Come in.
My door opened and in cane Brother Logan.
Logan: How you doing lil sis?
Isabelle: Fine I guess. Do you have food? I'm starving.
Logan: As a matter of fact, I do. I stopped at Chick-fil-A and got you some lunch.
Isabelle: Lunch?
Logan: Yeah. It's 12:30. You didn't know that?
Isabelle: Jake never lets anyone sleep this late. Anyway, can I have my food?
Logan: Sure. What are you watching?
Isabelle: Stranger Things.
Logan: Oh. Well watch on.
We sat on my bed and watched Stranger Things for an hour.
Logan: Sorry sis but I just got a text from Brendon saying that he has a really good idea for the vlog. Love you.
Isabelle: Love you too. Be safe.
Logan: Ok Mom.
Isabelle: Hahahaha.
I decided to venture out into the world. In other words, I decided to leave my room. I walked downstairs and apparently it was just me and the twins in the house.
Ivan: Look who finally decided to come out of hiding!
Emilio: How are you doing Isabelle?
Isabelle: I'm doing a lot better actually.
Emilio: Thats great.
I slumped down onto the couch with them.
Isabelle: What are we watching?
Ivan: Thats our problem. We want to watch a show that we've never seen and we can't agree on what to watch.
Emilio: Ivan wants to watch The Series If Unfortunate Events, but I wanna watch something more on the darker side.
Isabelle: What about Stranger Things?
Ivan: What's that!
Isabelle: OMG!! You don't know what Stranger Things is?!?!?!?!?!
Ivan: No, I don't.
Emilio: I don't know what that is either.
Isabelle: Go up stairs, change into some really comfy clothes, and clear up the next 10 hours of you lives and we will watch all of season one. Meet me in my room in 10 minuets.
I went upstairs, took a 2 minuet long shower and changed into a sweatshirt, some pj shorts, and slippers.

I went downstairs and made some food. I already had some stuff in my mini fridge.
Isabelle: TEN MINUTES IS UP MARTINEZ!!! GET YOU BUTTS IN HERE WHETHER YOU ARE DRESSED OR NOT!!
They came in and Ivan was wearing a T-shirt and some sweatpants.
Isabelle:Where's your brother?
Ivan: He's coming. He had to get dressed. He should be done now.
Emilio: I'm here, I'm here.
Emilio was wearing some pj pants. No shirt. I could fell myself blushing.
Isabelle: Come sit down and be prepared to fall in Love with this show.
Ivan: (sitting down next to Isabelle) If you like it. Then it must be great.
Emilio: I heard that it is scary. Is that true?
Isabelle: Not very. Why, are you a scaredy-cat?
Emilio: No.
Ivan: Don't lie Emilio. Back when we where in thrift grade, we watched E.T and Emilio couldn't sleep for a week.
Emilio: Shut up Ivan!!
Isabelle: It's fine. I'm here for you if you need.
Emilio: Thanks Isabelle.
Emilio's POV
She was right when she said that we would need to clear the next ten hours of our lives. That show is so long. But it was so good. We watched all of season one and of corse, I got scared. Isabelle must have thought that I was so weak. After about the fifth episode I looked down and saw Isabelle asleep in my arms. I pulled her closer to me. She is so beautiful. I just don't know how to tell her that I like her. After season one was over Ivan got up and left.
Ivan: (whispering) Are you coming?
Emilio: (also whispering) No. I don't want to wake her up.
Ivan: Ok, well I'll leave you to it.
Ivan left and closed the door. I carefully picked up Isabelle and pulled beck the covers on her bed and placed her back down on the bed. I crawled in next to her and pulled up the covers. Right as I was about to fall asleep when I felt movement coming from Isabelle.
Isabelle: (sleepily) What happened? Why did you turn off Stranger Things, we need to finish it.
Emilio: Ssshhhhhh. We did finish it. Go back to sleep.
Isabelle: Ok.
She fell back asleep almost instantly. She nestled herself into my chest. I put my arm around her and within a few minutes I had fallen asleep as well.