Chapter Fifty Seven

(A/N: This chapter is going to cover a lot. I've been really busy lately so if I don't post for a while please be patient with me. The wedding chapter will be awesome, I promise❤️)

Emilio's POV
( The Next Day)
We picked the kids up from the boys this morning. They practically flung themselves at us. The boys aid that they had fun witch is great. When we got home E was fast asleep. Asher played downstairs until his sister woke up. We had Chinese takeout for dinner. After getting the kids into there high chairs and giving the, their food. We decided it was time to tell them.
Isabelle: We need to tell you guys something.
Emilio: Mommy and Daddy are getting married.
Ella: But, I thought you were already married.
Asher: Are you sure you're not married?
Isabelle: You guys are too cute.

Isabelle's POV
(2 months later)
It's dress day. I decided to bring Ella, Christina, and Daniel with me. Tessa and I haven't talk to each other in a year. We just faded out, it's kinda sad frankly.
Barbra: Hello! My name is Barbra and I'll be helping you today. So, who is the lucky bride to be? Is it you.
She looked at Ella. She giggled a bit while hiding behind me. She showed us a bunch of dressed. I let everyone find their favorite dress and I was going to try them on.
Isabelle: Dani, can you come help me get these on?
Daniel: Yes.
He walked into the dressing room with me. We locked the door and he turned around so I could change.
Isabelle: So, we are gonna need some music for after and I was thinking that maybe you and the boys...
Daniel: I think the boys and I would love that.
Isabelle: Okay, turn around and zip me the rest of the way up.
He turned and did what I told him to. He helped me walk out of the room and over to the mirror.
Christina: I picked this one out.

Isabelle: I like it. It's got pockets.
Barbra: It really flatters you.
Isabelle: Come on Daniel time to get in the next one.
We walked back to the dressing room to put on the next one. Daniel unzipped my dress and helped me out of it. The next one was the one he picked out.

 The next one was the one he picked out

Daniel: Damn.
Christina: Oh my god Dan.
Daniel: What.
Christina: She is engaged.
Daniel: So, doesn't mean I still can't flirt with her.
I started hardcore fan girling. Ella was playing with the tool on the dress. I went back in the dressing room with Daniel. The next dress was the one El picked. I could tell because it looked like a princess dress.

Ella: You look like a princess mommy!Christina: You do

Christina: You do. I like it.
Daniel: I like it too.
Christina: Calm down there buddy. Her child is present.
Ella: Auntie Chickee, mommy is a princess!
Christina: Yes she is. You've got one more dress.
Daniel and I went back for one last dress.
Isabelle: You're being very subtle with your flirting Mr. Seavey.
Daniel: I can't help it. Once your married I can't do it any more.
Isabelle: Stop it.
I said with a playful laugh. He we put on the dress that I picked out.

 He we put on the dress that I picked out

Christina: This is the one.
Ella: You have waves on you mommy.
Christina: Go get changed, there is some kind of food with my name on it.
Daniel: Olive Garden?
Ella: Yes!
Daniel and I ran back to the room. He helped me out of my dress one final time. I don't know if he knew that I saw, but he slightly bit his lip.

Emilio's POV
(1 week before the wedding)
The venue is all set and the guest list has been finalized and we got all the RSVPs. Isabelle went to pick up her dress and bring it to the place so I took the twins to get Ivan from the airport. He was so happy when he saw them.

(4 days before the wedding)
Bachelor party time. I got Jake, Ivan, Chad, Logan, Chance, Anthony, Nick, Kade, and Nathan and we did the normal stuff. But, I didn't get wasted. I was never into that kinda stuff. I did have a few shots though. It was pretty fun.

Isabelle's POV
(4 days before the wedding)
Emilio is out of the house for his bachelor party so I'm taking over. I sent the kids to my mom and dad at their hotel. No one want their parents at their bachelorette party. I invited the WDW boys, Eben, Christina, Ines (we made up, I promise.), Hannah (my friend from Ohio), Lillian and Celeste (also from Ohio, they are twins), and finally Mikayla ( she is my manager). We all got pretty drunk and Hannah had the idea to play Seven Minutes In Heaven.
Hannah: Let's let the birthday girl go first. Isabelle, spin it!
I spun the bottle in the middle, it landed on... Corbyn. Christina looked pissed but she was laughing so it wasn't that bad. We did end up kissing, well making out but it doesn't matter. We were both really wasted. After about ten more rounds , of spin the bottle, we decided to end it for the night. Everyone Ubered to my house so that's how everyone went home. Well, not Daniel. He stayed and made sure that I was fine. Emilio would have been pissed but he wouldn't come back until tomorrow afternoon so he would never have to know. He tucked me into bed but didn't refuse when I pulled him down and told him to stay in there with me, he held my hair back when I vomited, and he did anything I needed.

Emilio's POV
(The night before)
We had the rehearsal for the wedding today. It went pretty well accept when Ash stoke some of E's invisible flower petals and threw them. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Isabelle's POV
(The night before)
It's crazy to think that tomorrow I'll be Mrs. Emilio Martinez.