Chapter Thirty Seven

Isabelle's POV
Emilio has been gone for 2 weeks now. Everyone is really starting to miss him. Ivan is hurting. I woke up this morning and he was crying. Emilio wasn't answering anyone.
Isabelle: You need to go to Spain Ivan.
Ivan: No. If he isn't answering anybody he wants to be left alone. I know him Isabelle.
Isabelle: But what if he wants you to go to Spain. It would be a good idea to go anyway. You could see your family.
Ivan: Yeah but...
Isabelle: No buts but yours on a plane.
Ivan: If I go, you have to come with me.
Isabelle: But I'll make things worse. I'm the entire reason he's in Spain.
Ivan: But I don't want to face him alone. Please? I know you miss him.
Isabelle: So What if I miss him. It's not gonna make him come back.
Ivan: We don't know that. Now hurry up and go pack your stuff. I know you already bought plane tickets.
Isabelle: You know me so well.
I ran and got packed up. We told everyone what we were doing. We took an Uber to the airport. I was freaking out the entire plane ride. I knew that seeing Emilio would make me both sad, angry, and happy. But Ivan was right, I did miss Emilio. A lot. And to be honest, I wanted Emilio back. Ivan is a great person but, he's not the best boyfriend. When the plane landed, Ivan and Emilio's sister Rebecca picked us up. She was really nice. She told us that Emilio was doing a lot better than when he had first gotten to Spain. We pulled into the driveway of the place that Emilio was staying in. It was pretty nice for just deciding to go back to Spain. Rebecca knocked on the door and Emilio opened it. When I saw him I dropped my stuff and ran over to him. Ivan was dying, I was crying, Emilio was crying, Rebecca was filming it for me and the twins.
Isabelle: I missed you so much Emilio.
Emilio: I missed you too.
Ivan: Hello, person you grew up with and did literally everything with over here.
Emilio: Right. I missed you so much bro.
Ivan: Me too.
Rebecca: Well, seeing as you guys have all your stuff, I'm going. Bye.
Everyone: Bye.
She drove off. And left just me, Ivan, and Emilio. All I wanted to do was turn around and kiss Emilio and never ever leave him. But, I didn't. Instead I turned around and said...
Isabelle: Nice place you got here.
Emilio: Thanks. Um, wanna see the rest of it?
Isabelle: Sure.
We gave us the tour and asked if we wanted to stay with him. We said yes and Ivan went straight to the guest room and fell asleep.
Isabelle: I'm really sorry about what happened a couple weeks ago. I was just so mad that you didn't believe me that I still loved you.
Emilio: It's fine. I'm sorry too.
Isabelle: You didn't do anything.
Emilio: I didn't believe you. But, you and Ivan flew all the way to Spain to see me. It means a lot.
Isabelle: Well, thanks.
Emilio's Whats it like having my brother as a boyfriend?
Isabelle: I'm not xgonna lie, it's not the best. You were a lot better than him.
Emilio: Really?
Isabelle: Yeah. He's kinda like Chance. Scared to commit.
Emilio: Do you still like Ivan.
Isabelle: Please don't tell him what I'm about to tell you.
Emilio: I won't.
Isabelle: I don't. I was gonna break up with him soon.
Emilio: Do you miss me?
Isabelle: God I hate to say it but yes. I've missed you since you left.
Emilio: I've missed you too.
We leaned in and kissed for the first time in weeks. It felt amazing. I finally felt back to normal. But, the moment passed. I realized that I was still dating Ivan.
Emilio: That felt amazing. I missed that.
Isabelle: I have to go.
Emilio: What?
Isabelle: Emilio. As much as I really want to get back together with you, I'm dating Ivan.
Emilio: You just said you wanted to break up with him.
Isabelle: I know but I'm still dating at the current moment.
Emilio: Okay. I'm sorry.
Isabelle: It's fine.
I got up and walked to the guest room. Ivan had just woken up form his little nap.
Ivan: So have you two made up yet?
Isabelle: Yeah.
Ivan: Good, so you don't have to keep pretending to like me.
Isabelle: What do you mean?
Ivan: Don't think I don't know Isabelle. You were mad at Emilio so you used me to make him jealous. I've always known.
Isabelle: Ivan, I'm so sorry.
Ivan: It's fine. Now, you go and get back together with my brother.
Isabelle: Any girl would be lucky to date you Ivan.
I kissed his cheek and left the room. Emilio was no where to be seen. I checked all over the house and nothing. Just before I was gonna check again I saw him sitting outside in the rain. I opened the door and sat down next to him.
Isabelle: Hey. Guess who's a single Pringle?
Emilio: Me.
Isabelle: Not anymore. Emilio Martinez, will you be my boyfriend?
Emilio: I thought you were dating Ivan.
Isabelle: I decided that he was more of a Jonathan. I need a Steve.
Emilio: Really?
Isabelle: Yes really. I love you and the past couple weeks have been terrible.
He just looked away. I stood up and started walking back into the house. I felt a hand grab my wrist. Emilio spun me around a grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him. And we did the cliche movie thing, and had a passionate kiss in the rain. It was really cute, I think. The rest of the day was blurry. We went upstairs and to his room. We kissed more and things escalated kinda quickly.

A/N: I'm too lazy to put banners so 5e rest of the story will be banner less.