The beginning

Your POV

It was the first day of school. Well, at least for me. I had just switched schools and it was already October (I'm in junior year). I rushed down the hall and got to my classroom. I opened the door and walked in. "Oh hello. Everyone, this is our new student Y/N. Please treat her with respect. You can sit over there by Daniel," the teacher said. I walked over to where she told me to sit. The guy I sat next to, Daniel I guess, was tall with brown hair that matched his eyes. He looked like he hadn't noticed that I was even there. We finished first period and then we went to our next class which was math. He was in my class again, and again I had to sit next to him. He then looked up and realized I was there. I continued to look up at the board, and copy the notes.

Dans POV

How did i not notice that she was there? I decided to leave it alone. She was the new girl I guess, but I didn't get her name. I looked at her paper. Y/N huh? That's a nice name. Should I talk to her? No. I'll talk to her at lunch. We finish math class and then 3rd period then we go to lunch. As usual, I just get pizza. I see her, sitting alone at the back table. I walk up and sit down. "Hi. You're Y/N right?" I asked. I kinda startled her, but she looked up from her drawing and said "Y-yeah. You're dan right?" I nodded. "What are you drawing?" She quickly shut her notebook and put it away. "Nothing!"she said. Her cheeks went pink. She reached into her bag and grabbed two boxes. "Dangit! How did i pack two bento boxes?" "What's that?" I asked, confused. "It's like a Japanese style lunch box. It has things like sushi in it,"she said, " Wanna have this one?" She handed me one of the boxes and some chopsticks. "Thanks." I opened the box and ate a piece of sushi. "This is delicious! You made this yourself?" "Y-yeah. You really like it?" I nodded. She looked down at her closed notebook. I looked up at her. I just, couldn't keep my eyes off her. She caught me looking and I quickly looked away. I felt my own cheeks go red. We finished lunch and headed back to class. The last two periods felt very short. Now I had music.

Your POV

I had music now. I walked downstairs to the music room and I sat down. A few seconds later, dan walked in.
It feels like he is always around. I guess I arrived the day that the teacher was gonna put everyone in assigned seats. He got to me and said to sit down at the end. Then, of course, he told dan to sit next to me. Why!? I pulled out my notebook and continued drawing. I started it when I was in 1st period. When I saw dan, I thought he would be fun to draw. I was almost done. Music finished as soon as it started and I headed out. As I was walking, I bumped into someone causing my notebook to fall and open to my bookmarked page. I looked up to see Dan staring at the drawing. "This is really cool!" He looked at me then handed me the notebook and sped off. Did he hate me or something? I guess I won't know.

Word count: 599