Freedom

Your POV

That was embarrassing. We continued watching anime, when Phil came back. "Why are you two so red?" Me and dan looked at each other. "Lets just say that i needed to use the bathroom," I told him. He was innocent, and I couldn't ruin that. He shrugged and handed us our coffees. Me and Dan kinda chuckled. "When can we be free?" I asked phil. "At 6:24 p.m. you can be free. For now, your stuck." I looked at the clock. We only had an hour. I could do this! Two minutes later, I passed out. I figured that Dan would wake me up so we could get untapped. When I woke up, it was 8 o'clock. I looked at Dan who was still attached to me. He looked awake, but he also looked asleep. "Dan?" He looked over at me. "Huh? What time is it?" He looked at the clock at quickly got up, taking me with him. We unwrapped ourselves and ran to our rooms to sleep alone. Finally, I'm free. I feel like that kind of helped me and Dan, but I don't know for sure.

Dans POV

I woke up the next morning to hear someone walking in the hallway. I looked at my phone. It's 7 in the morning! Why is anyone awake? I thought. I got up and went downstairs. I saw Y/N sitting on the sofa, watching tv. I walked to the kitchen as if I didn't notice her and grabbed a cookie from the box. I went to walk into the lounge when I saw Y/N had fallen asleep, as if I wasn't there. I smiled, walking towards her. I left a cookie on the table for her and went back upstairs. I knew I wasn't gonna be able to go back to bed, so I went on my laptop. Minutes later, Y/N came into my room. "I remember," she said. "What? I'm confused." She pulled out a notebook that looked pretty old and showed me a drawing. "High school. I was the new girl who sat next to you, gave you a bento box, I drew this picture of you because I thought you would be fun to draw." I had already remembered, but I guess she just did. "Why did you never talk to me other than the first day? You did other things like that one time when you tripped Travis after he knocked down my books." She looked like she was embarrassed and confused at the same time. "To be honest, Travis was a dick bag." I said.

Your POV

I continued to talk about the things he did for me in high school when he cut me off. "I'm sorry." He said. Did he just... apologize? He doesn't seem like that kind of guy. "I don't talk to girls that much. Basically never. After I saw how embarrassed you got after I saw your drawing, I thought I did something wrong. I didn't mean to hurt you." I suddenly felt me cheeks go pink. I ignored it and hugged him tightly. He was so warm. I never wanted to let go. I had to. I let go and said thank you. I then walked downstairs to get some breakfast. Once I got downstairs, I saw phil trying to make eggs. "Y/N! Thank god. I'm bad at cooking. Can you help?" He asked. "I guess. Did you hear my conversation with Dan?" I started to crack eggs into the pan. "No, why?" "No reason." I scrambled eggs for us and plated them out. "Dan! I made eggs!" I yelled. He came downstairs and grabbed some eggs. "Thanks." I smiled at him. "I see my challenge worked." Phil said. "Well, not really, but sure. Let's say that." I said sitting on the orange chair at the dining room table.

Dans POV

I feel so... what's the word? Awkward. Whenever I'm remotely near her, I felt light headed. She was like my dream girl. If only she knew. "These eggs are good!" Phil said, looking at Y/N. She smiled and covered half her face with her hand. I don't know why, but I found it adorable when she would partially cover her hands with her selves. It was so cute. I guess I zoned out for a minute. "Dan?" Phil was waving his hand in front of my face. "Huh? Oh sorry." Y/N smiled at me. After we finished eating, we went into the lounge. I felt my phone buzz. It was a text from Phil. I unlocked my phone and clicked on the message.

Phil: Danny's gotta giiirrllffrriieenndd.

I punched Phil's arm. "What the heck? Y/N said, confused. "N-nothing." I squeaked out. Phil went to his room so it wasn't as awkward for him to text me a bunch. I looked over at Y/N who seemed to be cold. I grabbed a blanket and spread it across the both of us. "Thanks." She cuddled into my chest to keep warm. I felt... normal like this. I laid my head on hers and watched the television. She went on her phone for a minute and after she set it down, I got a text. I opened it up and saw that it was from Y/N.

Y/N: I saw the text phil sent you. Don't worry, it'll probably happen soon Daniel.😉😉

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?