The Party

Phil's POV

I farted.

Your POV

Phil said that we were going to have a party with some friends. I haven't talked to Dan since I texted him the one day, so at least I wouldn't be that awkward. I heard a knock on the door, and I got up to answer it. Everyone was here. Louise, Pj, Chris, Connor, Joey, Tyler. I quickly ran up to Tyler, who had brought me a bag of malteasers. Bless his soul. "Hey Tyler! What's up?" "Not much. Are you dating anyone?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me. "Eh. I need to talk to you about that." Tyler was my best friend, I could tell him anything. I could even tell him that I killed someone and he would still help me with whatever I needed. (No people were harmed in the making of this chapter.) "Phil, Dan, and I were watching anime when I saw that phil texted this to Dan," I showed him the text which I took a picture of, "And a minute later, I told him this," I then showed him what I sent Dan. "OOOOOHHHH! Girl! You have GOT to ask him out. If not, Phil might sweep him off his feet!" I playfully punched him.

Tyler's POV

We all decided to play truth or dare. Well, except dan. He didn't want to. It came to my turn. I knew just what I was going to do. "Truth or dare, Y/N?" "Hm. Dare!" Mwahaha. "I dare you.. to go... kiss... the tree outside." What? We're you expecting me to tell her yo kiss dan? Naw. I told Phil to do that. As she never backs down, Y/N kissed the tree. She asked Phil, "Truth or dare?" He made a T with his fingers. "Is it true that you thought that the 'Disney' logo said 'Gisney?" He nodded. Wow. Before Phil even asked, Y/N said dare. "I dare you,"Phil whispered, "to go kiss Dan." Her cheeks went blood red. Somehow, she got them back to normal, and walked to the lounge where Dan was. She sat next to him. "Hey." No response. "Hello?" He stops scrolling, then continues again. "Oh well."

Dan's POV

I was sitting on my laptop when Y/N came in and kissed me. It felt like heaven. It only lasted a second, but it happened. She skipped back to her room where the others were and I heard squealing coming from her and Tyler. I was so shocked by it, I couldn't move.

Your POV

I looked back at him as I walked away. He sat there, frozen. I guess I surprised him. I felt my face go blood red. I covered my face as I went to to my room, I covered my face. I entered and they started squealing. "Shut up! I hate you guys." Tyler laughed. "I ship it!" He will always be my bff, but sometimes, I question it. "Anyway, truth or dare Louise?" She thought for a minute. "Truth" "Is it true, that you waxed dans legs?" I laughed."Yeah. I regret it." After the party, everyone went home. I went to got to my room, but someone grabbed my arm. "Oh, hi dan. Sorry abou-" He cut me off by leaning in and closing the gap between us. Here I am again. Heaven. Time to check that off the bucket list. He leaned back, needing air. "S-sorry." He quickly ran to his room and closed the door. I walked back and knocked on his door. "Dan? Can I come in?" There was silence, then a little but of ruckus. He opened the door and let me in. "Dan, what's wrong? Why did you say sorry?" He hugged a pillow and shrugged. "I don't know. I felt embarrassed and I didn't wanna hurt your feelings." I hugged him and patted his back. "Dan. I-i," I let go and stood up. "It was amazing." I then walked downstairs to the lounge.

Dan's POV

It was amazing. Those words played in my head a million times. Should I ask her? Should I just wait? I make my decision. I'm going to ask her. I walked downstairs to the lounge and sat on the sofa next to her. "Hey Y/N?" She looks up at me. I panicked. (At the disco.) "I heard that YouTube is having a YouTube prom." I said. Why didn't I just ask her?!? "I saw! I'm so excited. I was wondering..." I think she is asking. "Do you wanna go as my date?" "Nah. I was planning on going alone and then falling in the punch bowl." I said sarcastically. I can't believe it. I'm going to prom, with her.

Your POV

The YouTube prom is tonight, and I picked a dress that I can deal with:

I go downstairs to see Dan and Phil in suits. They are obviously nervous. We head out to the airport since it was in L.A., and got onto the plane. It was a long flight, but we made it. We got to the place, and there were so many people. I saw Mark, Sean, Signe, Amy, Joey, Tyler, Chris, Pj, Connor. There was also Felix and Marzia, but I feel like that was obvious. Nobody knew that Dan was my date. Not even Phil. Whenever I told someone, they just screamed I SHIP IT. It was kinda funny. After about 2 hours, they tallied the votes for prom king and queen. "Excuse me," Felix said, "The winner of prom king is... Dan Howell! Get up here!" Dan walked up and got his crown. "And now, the prom queen is... Y/f/n! Fun fact. On every single vote for these two, it said y/s/n. (In this case it means your ship name. ) Anyway. Come and get your crown!" Why did they vote for me? I walk up and he tells us yo give a little speech. Dan says no, so I walk up yo the mic. "I'd like to thank the academy," I say as laughter follows. "Hi everyone! Thank you so much for this! But, I think we all know that the real queen here, is Tyler Oakley."I reach into my bag and grab a fake tiara. He walks on stage and I put it on his head. "Clap it up for the queen fangirl himself!" Everyone clapped and we went back down. After prom, we went back to the airport and flew back home. Thank god that YouTube paid for it.

Word count:1080