Surprise!

Dans POV

I was walking around when I found the perfect store to shop at. Hot Topic. (#notspon lol) I walked in and bought a Panic! At The Disco shirt, a Tøp shirt, and a My Chemical Romance shirt. As I was there, I bought 3 pairs of black, ripped, skinny jeans. Now the weird part. Bras and underwear. I awkwardly walk into a store and go into the bras and underwear area. I bought 3 black bras, and 3 gray pairs of underwear. I got out of there as quick as possible and headed home. When I got there, there was a present with my name on it. I set down all the bags and opened it. Inside, there was a plastic globe with a picture of me and her in it. A note was attached to it. It read:

Dear Dan,

    Thank you for doing this for me. Here is my reward to you, I guess. If I'm not home, I'm at Starbucks buying coffee. I'll be home soon.
                  Love,
                       Y/F/N

She didn't have to so this! It is a cute picture of us though. She came back and tried on all the outfits. "Did you really buy almost everything at Hot Topic?" "Yeah. It was awkward getting the bras and underwear." She hugged me. "Poor thing. Didn't think that part through huh?" I chuckled at her and sat on the couch. Her phone rings. "Sorry, I gotta take this." She walks into the kitchen and starts talking on the phone.

Your POV

"Hello? Oh hi Tyler." "Hey girl. I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch with my and catch up," he said. "Uh sure. When and where?" "I'll be at your house in a bit in an uber. We will go to this cute sushi restaurant I saw a couple days ago. Sound good?" I thought for a moment. "Sure. See ya soon." I hung up and walked back to Dan. "I'm going with Tyler to get some lunch so I'll be back in a little bit." He got up. "Are you cheating on me with Tyler?" Dan said sarcastically. "Yeah. I'm secretly a guy. Im gonna go get ready and go." I pecked his cheek and went upstairs. I looked at my outfit. I was still wearing the Tøp shirt and the jeans. I grabbed my red beanie and put it on my head. I ran downstairs to see a black car with Tyler in the backseat with his face pressed on the glass. I laughed as I got in. "Hey honey, hows it hanging?" He said. "Pretty good. Me and Dan are official." Squeals could be heard all over the world because of this moment. "My plan worked! Y'all are cute together." We got to the restaurant when we saw Chris and Pj heading in. I ran after then yelling, "CHRIS, PEEJ, IT'S ME!" They laughed and turned around. God they're such a couple. "Hows it going? Did you get with Dan?" Peej said. Tyler nodded for me, which made me cringe. We went in and sat at a booth and the waiter came. "Hi I'm Brendon and I will be your waiter today. What do you want to drink?" After he said that, all 4 of us said "water," like the twins from the shining. But we are the quadruplets. Anyways. We all order our food and start talking. "So, Y/N, how far have you and Dan gotten... ya know." I choked at PJ's words. "Um.. No comment." "Oh come on. You gotta tell us!" "We kissed. That's how far." I say sternly. Peej jumps a little, but calms a little. "Shiiiiiit. Peej is scared of a girlllll." Tyler jokes. We have nice banter and me and Tyler head out. He looks at his watch and stops me. "What? What's wro-" he cuts me off and points at a tree. "Wanna climb the tree?" He says playfully. "Sure. Don't cry when you can't get out." We run, well sprint, to the tree and start to climb. I get as high as I can go and I look down to see Tyler looking up at a cloud. "It looks like a foot kicking a crab." (Hehehe  kick the crabsticks) We laugh for a bit and he walks me back to the flat. We got there, and I opened the door. All the lights were off, every door closed. I question it at first. I walk in. "Dan? Phil?" Tyler follows me in as I walk towards Dan's room. I open the door. Lights are off. I see shadows. I turn on the light. "SURPRISE!" About 10 people jump up at me and I hear party poppers. It's my birthday. I almost forgot, myself.

WORD COUNT: 794

A/N  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS. well, when I started this chapter it was 100. NOW IT'S 150. WTF. Anyways. Love ya squishes! ⚘