First Boss

"y/n come on wake up i'm huuungry" I heard a deep voice say my eyes shot open that was definitely not my mom. I looked to see a boy on top of me he had black hair and black eyes oh wait that's Kirito oh ya were in the game. I sat up a bit and Kirito got off to give me room "Oh jeez" I said rubbing my head while chuckling. Kirito smiled at me then he got an anxious look on his face "Come on hurry up i'm really hungry" he complained I sighed and stretched pulling my hands above my head.

I notice Kirito was staring at me and blushing while I stretched. I looked a him curiously "What? what's wrong" I asked he blushed deeper and shook his head "no-nothing don't worry about it" I shook my head then I opened my menu and clicked on my regular clothing it immediately replaced my nightgown. I looked at Kirito he was still just sitting there staring at me. "Come on I will make eggs and bacon" I said he smiled and pulled me with him to the kitchen.

"I want to watch so I can learn to cook" he said with a determined smile. I giggled and rolled my eyes "It's not that hard" I said and got the stuff out of my inventory then I put the bacon and eggs on the stove. "See it's easy" I said and he chuckled and had his head in his hands watching me. "Hey y/n do you want to continue that game from last night" Kirito asked I smiled and nodded "You go first" I said he smiled and nodded "how was your school life" he asked I blushed "umm I had a few close friends in school but I wasn't a very good student i'm lucky to get C's but I recently broke up with my boyfriend when I found he was cheating on me he was an ass" I finished I looked at Kirito he looked a little peeved but also kind of happy I wonder why.

"Well in my school I actually am a pretty good student I have A's and B's but I don't have friends at school I just play my video games that's really all I do" Kirito said with a far off look in his eyes. I smiled softly and put some bacon and eggs on the plate then I got two glasses of orange juice. I set it down in front of him he smiled and his eyes lit up as he stuffed his face "ha ha I have never seen someone enjoy my cooking that much before" I said he blushed "It's really good y/n your an awesome cook". Now it was my turn to blush I had just been joking but he really liked it.

We finished the rest of our meal in silence I cleaned the plates off and me and Kirito left the house to go looking around for the boss. We were walking in the forest we had done a couple fights but not a lot. "Hey Kirito do you need to get new clothes after were done" I asked him he sighed and nodded cringing at his newbie outfit. Suddenly he stopped and looked up I was curious so I stopped also and looked up only to see a tower "wooah you think the boss is in there" I asked he gave a nod. "Ok before we go in there lets go get some armor and better clothes then we will come back and go in" I said he nodded and we both marked it on our maps then we used teleport crystals to go into town we wanted to be fast. Quickly I pulled Kirito into a shop and began to find good clothes he looked a little uncomfortable in his new clothes but I told him he looked fine.

"Y/n this outfit is cool and all but I think it needs something" he said I looked around but couldn't find anything I turned back to tell him only to see him holding a cape I chuckled and said "Put it on i'll pay for it" I said he was about to reject but I held up a hand and he smiled and put it on I smiled oh ya that was him. I quickly paid for it while Kirito went and bought two teleporting crystals. I exited the shop only to be presented with a rose I blushed and looked at Kirito he was blushing with a smile "Here they were selling flowers" he said and gently put my hood down and put the flower in my ear then he put my hood back up "there beautiful" he said with a smile.