The Boss and Leaving....

We all ran in and the doors shut right behind us. I smirked I was ready for this. Suddenly the beast came out and we all started to attack me Kirito and Asuna doing more damage then others. Me and Kirito both smiling and laughing while fighting leaving some other people confused. Then suddenly everything went bad Diavel went in for an attack and was hit with the sword he fell and slid all the way to a wall "Diavel" me and Kirito yelled and ran over to him I put his head on my lap and Kirito got a healing potion ready but Diavel would not take it. I screamed in frustration "Diavel just take the damn potion!" I yelled at him with tears streaming down my face he smiled and raised his hand wiping them away.

"Goodbye" he said and he turned into little diamonds I tried to catch them but I couldn't. I screamed and pulled my sword out and ran and continuelsy stabbed the monster over and over Kirito tried to stop me but I wouldn't. I looked above me and saw the monster's sword coming for me I was stunned and couldn't move in time. I was hit and thrown to the side just like Diavel I watched my health bar go to the red zone. I smiled and flipped the monster off. Kirito ran over to me and quickly shoved a potion in my mouth I swallowed it and smiled at him before jumping up me and him smiled at each other it was time to finish this. We both let out a battle cry and ran and stabbed the monster in the gut making his health go down all the way. Then he burst into a bunch of diamonds and the words Congratulations popped up.

I was breathing heavy but smiled and Asuna came up to me and hugged me "Thank God your alright" she said I smiled and nodded. Then we pulled away and heard angry shouts from the others "You killed him! You killed Diavel" Kirito pushed us behind him "We didn't kill him the monster did" Kirito said they all ranted and raved about us killing him "You knew he had those weapons your even worse than a beta your a cheater your a beater you and your h/c haired friend he said " huh Beater I like that what about you y/n" Kirito said I nodded with a smile "It seems like an awesome name I like it" I said he nodded and we both looked at everyone waved and walked to the next town "Wait y/n Kirito" we heard a shout say we both turned around to see Asuna "please take me with you" she said I smiled sadly "No honey you need to stay here and find a guild doesn't matter which one just find one and protect yourself" I said and hugged her she cried but smiled Kirito came and grabbed my hand "Come on y/n" he said I nodded and we left.

As we walked I began thinking after all that what are we going to do now where are we gonna go and why was he still holding me hand. I blushed and looked at him he had a smile on his face and he looked peaceful. "Hey Kirito" I asked he looked at me "what is it n/n-chan" he said I smiled and said the three words that I felt were necessary to say "I love you" I said with a smile and a blush he blushed bright red. "I love you too n/n-chan you are my best friend ever" he said I smiled happy and sad he didn't get the real meaning "Same" I said and he hugged me I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms went to my waist.

As we slowly pulled away from the hug I felt the draw to kiss him I looked at his lips they looked soft and I wanted to kiss him so bad.

Kirito's Pov

I pulled y/n with me through the forest to find a new home I held her hand in mine it was so small compared to my big hands they were so soft and delicate. "Hey Kirito" I heard her say I looked at her with a smile "Yes n/n-chan" I was the only one allowed to call her that no one else could. "I love you" she said. Suddenly everything froze in my mind did she just say I love you my face began heating up really bad no she didn't mean it that way she meant it as in "I love you too n/n-chan you are my best friend ever" I said with a smile she smiled back but her eyes looked sad. "Same" she said I turned her around and hugged her. I put my arms around her waist and her arms went around my neck. I held her close she gave off a smell of roses and vanilla it was intoxicating.

We soon pulled away slowly "y/n" I whispered she looked at me through a half lidded gaze she looked so beautiful and gentle I had to kiss her I had to. I lifted her chin to look at me and pulled her closer she blushed but didn't object.I slowly began to close the gap between us. Finally our lips touched and a bolt of electricity ran through me I kissed her as soft and as gentle as I could our lips together felt like magic. I held her tight and she tangled her fingers in my hair. I could feel the sun going down through my closed eyes. The need for air became too much and we had to pull away. I layed my forehead against her's as we both breathed again.

"Heh apparently friends can kiss too" she said with a smirk I laughed and nodded. Looking into her eyes did she like it did she hate it I didn't know but I wanted to know I wanted to do it again. I was about to kiss her again but I felt tiny hands wrap around the top of my shirt and pull me down into a kiss. My eyes shot open and I smirked before closing my eyes and enjoying another kiss. It was the same as the first but it wasn't as clumsy or nervous. I mean it was my first kiss she has probably had tons. Once we both pulled away we were both smiling again. I grabbed her hand again and pulled her with me "we better go look for some shelter" I said she nodded.

Reader's Pov

I walked with Kirito our hands intertwined with one another I still couldn't believe we kissed Twice! It was almost like a dream it was amazing I felt electricity running through my veins. I wonder what it was like to kiss in real life if it was like that in this world is it better or worse. I sighed looked at Kirito oh well it was amazing none the less. Finally we made it to the next town "i will go get something for dinner you get the room'' I said he nodded and we both reluctantly let go of our hands. I then smiled before going to get food. Before I could though I felt a kiss planted on my cheek I blushed and looked to see Kirito running away. I giggled and went to a market and got some fish and fries. I then quickly tried to find Kirito I was about to text him but.

A letter popped up on my screen I opened it "Hey y/n come to this address" it read I chuckled and followed the address. When I found the place it was a small hotel. I walked in and asked for Kirito's room they nodded and gave it to me I smiled and made my way to the room. I opened the door and saw Kirito in just pants like always I chuckled and he looked up and smiled "hey what did you get' he asked I chuckled "I got fish and fries" I said his stomach growled he blushed but I just laughed. I quickly cooked everything and we both ate in silence when we were done though I had a small piece of fish on my lip I was about to wipe it away but Kirito was quicker and stuck his tongue out and got it off.

I blushed a bright red and he chuckled before running off "KIRITIO" I screamed as he ran. I grabbed a frying pan and chased him as he ran. Soon a worker came up and complained telling us to kindly shut the fuck up. We both stopped but not before I got my revenge I hit him upside the head with a apple. He yelped and rubbed his head glaring at me I just rolled my eyes with a smile and walked into the bathroom to get a shower. Once I finished I walked out to see Kirito lying on the bed with a content smile on his face. I sighed before turning off the lights and getting into bed. Once I had relaxed I felt two arms wrap around my waist and leg intertwine with my own. I blushed but just layed there. I soon fell asleep though and smiled.