The Dungeon

"Hiya" I screamed slicing the demon monkey in half it broke into tiny crystal shards I happily giggled accepting the credits I looked and saw Kirito and Asuna finishing up there killings. I smiled and we sat down as I pulled out our food handing sandwiches to both of them. "Woah n/n-chan your food is so amazing" Asuna said. I smiled gently blushing lightly.

"Thanks but its not that good" I told her shyly but she just smiles brightly. I looked at Kirito he looked mad his eyes downcast and his face making that scary look "Kirito are you ok" I asked he looked up and glared a little for a minute before giving a fake smile "I'm fine y/n" he said making me frown before standing up and grabbing his ear "ow ow ow" he said as I smiled at Asuna and pulled him to a secluded corner.

"What is your problem y/n" he snapped at me when I released him "You what's wrong you were having a good time until we had lunch " I told him he looked away "Tell me" I told him holding his hands and trying to get him to look at me. "She called you n/n-chan" he said in a gruff upset voice I looked at him in surprise "Huh?" I questioned he sighs and puts his hand on my cheek "Y/n I made you that nickname only I get to call you that" he said.

I smirked at him "Kirito are you jealous" I asked he blushed bright red and looked away "No!" he said I giggled and kissed his nose "Your so silly you have nothing to be jealous of" I told him sweetly he smiled softly and wrapped his arms around my waist dipping me and kissing me full on the lips. I blushed but wrapped my arms around his neck. We soon heard a whistle we pulled apart quickly to see Klein. I blushed bright red and stuffed my face in his chest his arms still around my waist protectively.

"Hey is everyone ok I heard a whistle" Asuna said walking up to us her hand on her sword. I smiled "Nope just a bunch of perverts" I snickered as they objected "Oh hello my name is Asuna I am second in command of the Knights of the Blood Oath" she said sticking her hand out Klein blushed and tried to flirt with her resulting in me kicking him in the balls. "Y-Y/n" she said surprised I just gave her a wide smile "Sorry he's a dirty perv".

"Hey don't tell her that!" Klein yelled embarrassed I giggled and smiled. Kirito put his arm around my waist kissing my cheek. Suddenly I heard a bunch of marching feet I quickly turned to see a bunch of men dressed in uniform we all watched them cautiously and Kirito spoke to them "Are you here to check the boss room" Kirito asked the seem to be leader one nodded. "Yes if you would be so kind as to give us the map" he said I glared at him "No way! do you know how hard it is to map places" I shouted Klein and Asuna agreeing with me.

"How dare you! We always help people all over town!" the leader yelled Kirito held up his hands in surrender "It's ok I was gonna go public when we got back anyway" he said handing them the map. I glared at the guys "I wouldn't go in there now because that boss is way to strong also your men are all super tired" Kirito said the guy got super defensive and yelled at him men before leaving. I sighed "Kirito there going to get themselves killed" I told him he sighed.

"I know that's why we are going to save them" he said I nodded smiling brightly "So why did you give them the map then" I asked curiously he shrugged "less trouble" I rolled my eyes and we all went to the dungeon to find those idiots. As we made it there Klein and his guys began taking out the small monsters while me Kirito and Asuna ran into the dungeon. I made a face as we entered seeing the guys were getting hurt and would die if we didn't step in like now.