The Question and the Little Girl

I smiled jumping onto Kirito to wake him up he ended up falling off the bed as I laughed at him "Come on Kirito let's go on another adventure" I told him happily he groaned "how are you this active in the morning" i giggled kissing him on the cheek "there is that better mr. grumpy pants" I said in a pouting voice he smirked and pulled off the bed and pinned me down below him "No but this will" he said crashing his lips onto mine.

I rolled my eyes every morning oh well better enjoy it while it lasts. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we locked lips and our tongues fought for dominance of course he won but I didn't really care I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pulled me onto his lap. I smiled into the kiss lately we had both been getting really handsy. "Y/n" he murmured looking into my eyes and crashing our lips back together.

I moaned gently biting his lip. Finally I pulled away "Ok I have to make breakfast" I said getting up he smiled at me as I stretched and walked to the kitchen I began frying the eggs and bacon when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist I giggled and he smirked kissing my neck "Kirito" I whined he chuckled and just continued doing it I blushed rolling my eyes finishing the eggs before putting the toast in the toaster.

"Eeep" I jumped feeling a slimy tongue run against my neck "Kirito!" I yelled at him he just began laughing "You are too tense you know that" he said I rolled my eyes and felt him twist me around to face him he kissed me again as I sighed he usually wasn't like this "Ok what's up" I asked pulling away he looked surprised "Nothing can't I be affectionate" he said with a raised eyebrow I bent over retrieving the plates when I looked back up I saw his gaze on my butt. I blushed bright red and threw a plate at him.

"Ah y/n" he said as the plate hit his head and broke turning into a bunch of little crystal things "Don't look at my ass and that won't happen" I told him with a shrug of my shoulders he sighed "such a feisty one" he said in a teasing voice I finished setting the table and we both sat to eat "So what is your deal today" I asked he sighed "Didn't think that distracting me would work did ya" I asked with a smirk he chuckled and looked away "ya I should have figured you were too smart for that" I smiled. But it was soon wiped off my face as he pushed his food away with a serious look on his face.

He reached across the table and held my hands looking into my eyes "Y/n" "Yes" I asked with the tilt of my head "I want to" he lightly blushed "Make love to you" he finally said loudly with a bright bright blush on his cheeks. My mouth dropped open and my face lit up like a tomato he gave me a few glances as I sat frozen "W-What?" I asked in surprise he sighed "Forget it" he was about to get up but I grabbed his wrist "we are not finished talking about this" I told him he nodded and sat back down.

I sighed "Now what brought this on" I asked calmly "Well I just want to be complete with you I mean I know this just a game but I love you and I want to show you my love in every single way" he held my hand tightly in his "But I understand if you're not ready it's not a big deal we can wait" he said with a smile I sighed "Ever since I was a little girl I thought of it as giving someone your soul you can only give it to one person that could make or break you" I said quietly "Kirito I love you so much so that's why" I looked into his eyes with a smile "I will say yes" I told him he smiled brightly and brought me in for a small kiss.

"But not right now tonight" I told him he smiled and nodded "For now let's eat and then do something fun" I told him he smiled and nodded kissing me one more time before eating I smiled softly he was an idiot but he was my idiot. "hey you can't get pregnant in this game can you" I asked Kirito blushed before shaking his head "No not unless you wanted to then you would get like an npc baby" he said I nodded and finished eating "Hey I know we can go for a hike into the woods" he said I nodded and got up cleaning the table then I put on a pair of shorts and a cute f/c tank top.

"Ready" Kirito asked walking into our room I nodded and he grabbed my hand as we walked to the forest. As we made it there Kirito began talking about how he could see the lake from here. "I can't see it" I whined trying to jump to see only to be picked up by Kirito he put my legs on each side of his head before standing up I gasped "Kirito!" I yelled blushing he chuckled "Can you see it now" he asked I looked and saw the prettiest lake ever "So pretty" I said he chuckled and before I know it he began racing off I held onto his head tightly so not to fall.

"Kirito wave back" I scolded Kirito as an old man waved to us Kirito grunted and began running again "So y/n did you hear about the ghost they say is in these woods" Kirito said I shook my head "Do you mean like a monster" I asked he shook his head "Nope like a player's ghost" "Cool" I said he looked at me in surprise "You're not scared" he asked I shook my head "nah not at all" I said with a smile he chuckled and put me down "You are one weird girl" he said I just giggled "You know it" suddenly I saw something white fall down I ran as fast as I could to catch the thing "Y/n" I heard Kirito yell my name and taking off after me.

I caught the girl in my arms as Kirito came up behind me "You shouldn't take off like that" he said quieting down at seeing the girl. I sighed and we quickly brought her home laying her in the bed "I hope she is alright" I said he nodded "Me too she is probably off of her parents family account" Kirito said sitting next to me on the bed next to her. "Let's go to bed she will be alright" Kirito said rubbing my back I nodded and we quickly got into bed "Hey y/n you know this is kind of ironic" I looked at him in confusion "The baby came before sex for once" he said snickering I gasped and elbowed him giving him a disapproving smile.

"there is something wrong with you" I told him making him chuckle then we both laid down and went to sleep