The Dungeon Save Yui!

We walked into the dungeon with smiles everything would be ok and we knew it. The woman seemed really worried though "Hey don't worry we'll find him and save him I promise" I told her putting my hand on her shoulder even though I was shorter she smiled at me "Thank you" I smiled back until Kirito pulled me away "You shouldn't promise anything we don't know what will happen" he said.

I smiled "Well it will still help her nerves" I said pointing back at her she seemed more relaxed and Kirito sighed relenting. Suddenly a bunch of frog monsters came up Kirito looked at me slyly I rolled my eyes and nodded going back with the girls "I feel bad I should be helping" the woman said I smiled shaking my head "No Kirito loves this he doesn't mind" I told her nicely she nodded and Kirito finished up quickly.

"Hey Y/n I got dinner" I turned around to see him holding up a frog leg I gave him a horrified face "I am not cooking that!" I yelled at him he gave me a look before turning around "Then what am I going to do with all of these" he said with arms full of legs "eww no" I screeched throwing them behind us he kept begging me to stop but I refused "These are so gross" I stuck my tongue out and Kirito sighed.

"After being in this game for so long its amazing how picky you are" he said I flicked his forehead "It's not being picky it's not cooking disgusting frog legs that could poison our family" I told him he sighed "Fine whatever we better get going anyway" I rolled my eyes nodding as we walked further into the dungeon. I let my mind wonder for a while though and soon I thought of a certain orange haired player I hope she's doing ok I mean I love being around her but I never thought she would like me.

"Y/n move" I looked up quickly to see a scythe heading for my head I backed up and saw the woman Yui, and another guy in the safe space "Y/n go with them and run" Kirito yelled I chuckled "all these years together have I ever left your side in the face of danger" I yelled at him he looked at me wide scared eyes "Please Yui needs you run!" I smirked and grabbed my sword "Never Ahhh" I gave a battle cry running to attack the monster it cried out but refused to be defeated he through me away as I crashed into the wall falling on my stomach.

"Y/N!" Kirito yelled I gave a small weak smile I looked at my health bar it was in the red. Kirito saw it too and was furious "ahhh" he gave a scream and attacked the monster only for the same thing to happen to him as he was thrown beside me I reached my hand out "Take Yui back with you!" I screamed at the couple they nodded and held her shoulder starting the crystal I grabbed onto Kirito's hand and smiled at him "If we die we die together" I said he frowned deeply as the monster stood above us.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" Kirito said I smiled lightly as the scythe came down. Only to hear a clashing sound we looked up quickly "Yui" we screamed scared for her safety she smiled at us before the blade came in contact with her body tears streamed down my face as I cried out.

My tears suddenly halted though when a purple square flew in front of Yui 'Immortal Object' we gasped and she smiled and suddenly the nice outfit we got her was burned away to be replaced by the dress from in the forest she pulled out a fire sword and sliced through the monster quickly it turned to pixels and our health's were filled back up we stood up and ran to Yui "Honey what happened" I asked my hand pushed the hair out of her face my own adorning a look of concern and worry. "Mommy Daddy I love you" she said I smiled and pulled her into my chest hugging her tightly as Kirito wrapped his arms around us both.

"Mommy Daddy I have to tell you the truth" she said as we walked back into the safe zone I set her on the small table and she looked down sadly "Yui you can tell us anything" Kirito told her I nodded "I'm not real I was programmed to watch all the players emotional levels and to watch over mommy" she said looking down I looked at her surprised "My uncle made you didn't he" I asked sadly she nodded "I watched all those players as they cried and got angry it hurt so much that I could do nothing but that's when I saw mommy and daddy together you both seemed so happy and moved on with life I always wanted to meet you".

Yui cried I smiled gently at her and wiped her virtual tears away "I wanted to be in your family" Kirito smiled and patted her head "You are your our daughter Yui it doesn't matter if your a machine or not we love you" I nodded happily and Yui jumped into our arms I smiled patting her head "I love you Mommy and Daddy" she said I kissed her cheek "But I have to go" she said we pulled back in shock looking at her sad face "You don't have to go Yui were a family and families stay together" I told her she smiled sadly.

"The game has recognized me as a virus it will delete me any second" Yui said with a sad smile I gasped and grabbed onto her tightly "no no no no you can't leave" I cried Kirito stood in the corner grinding his teeth and clutching his fists. Then suddenly she began to disappear "I love you guys please keep smiling" she said and with that she disappeared completely "Yui!" I screamed Kirito growled "Damn it Kayaba I won't let you take her away from us" Kirito shouted beginning to type away furiously at the computer "Kirito what are you doing" I asked surprised he didn't respond and only continued typing until a bright light filled through the room. I covered my eyes until it was gone then I saw a floating diamond.

Kirito smiled and handed it to me I clicked on it 'Yui's heart' I smiled brightly and hugged Kirito "When we get out of her we'll make her her own world where we can all live together happily" Kirito said I smiled brightly and nodded. "I love you" I told him he kissed my cheek "I love you too"