Lemon Warning!

I woke up the next morning with Kirito's arms wrapped tightly around me I smiled softly snuggling closer to him. We both decided to just have a sleep in morning. I looked up to see his half lidded sleep eyes and smile "Morning beautiful" I blushed and giggled "Morning bedhead" he laughed and pulled me on top of him "whose laughing now" he said I pouted and pulled on his hair making him groan he glared at me playfully.

"Y/n I told you before not to do that unless your ready to accept the consequences" I blushed and bit my lip nodding he looked at me surprised "wait you mean" I nodded happily and he smirked flipping us over I stuttered as he smirked down at me making me shiver. He leaned in closer and stopped when our faces were centimeters apart. I blushed and he chuckled "Are you really sure" I nodded softly wrapping my arms around his neck. He laughed and nodded closing the space between us.

I moaned gently biting his lip he groaned and ran his hand through my hair. I felt my hear speed up as I realized what we were about to do. I put my hands on his collar pulling him closer I felt him smirk on my lips then he pulled away and began kissing down my jaw to my neck my hands fisted in his hair and his ran down my sides to my hips roughly pulling me down further. I gasped and heard him chuckle before biting down on my most sensitive spot "Ki-Kirito" I gasped out, which seemed to egg him on.

Making him bite harder and suck more thoroughly. I moaned as he kissed down my neckline towards my breasts. I watched him breathing heavy as he stopped above my nightgown he looked at me and gave me an evil look. Then he grabbed the top of my gown ripping it making the whole thing disappear. I gasped and my eyes widened "Idiot!" he laughed and kissed my lips "Sorry I'll buy you another one later" he said I glared and he began his track once again.

But this time he started below my collarbone I breathed heavy as he made his way to my (big/small/medium) breasts I bit my lip as he stared I began to feel self conscious and moved my arms to cover myself but he grabbed them pinning them above our heads "Don't your too beautiful to cover up" he said I blushed brightly and he gave a smile giving me a reassuring kiss on the forehead. Then made his way to my breasts that were still covered by my bra he tried unhooking it only to get agitated and ripping it apart.

Before I could scold him he held his hand up "I'll buy you another one" I glared even more but he just smirked and grabbed my right breast roughly I gasped arching my back as he played with it. He seemed to love every second of this because he kept doing different things to see my reactions. I tried my best not to do anything but it was this first time I had ever been touched like this. Soon he got bored and began trailing kisses down my stomach I glared and figured it was my turn to mess with him so I flipped us over straddling him.

He looked at me surprised with a light blush I smirked and leaned over him pressing my breasts into his chest making him hold back a moan. I laughed and kissed his ear "My turn" I whispered making him shiver and look away I quickly went to work leaving love bites on his neck he groaned as I did so. I also ran my nails all around his chest. He moaned and flipped us back over "Sorry I'd rather be dominant" he said with a smirk rubbing my bare thighs making me shiver "your so beautiful and soft" he lifted my leg kissing my inner thigh I held back a moan.