Chapter 6

*****Alien*****

"Park Bom's Pov"

Boy this pass few weeks are really hectic to much things to do..... at least no more flours and eggs,everyone is busy doing their things....who cares anyway.

And here I am doing nothing.......wait I'm not doing nothing cause I'm doing my lyrics and when I'm done I'm going to show it to chae cat, suddenly I hear a loud growl and it's from my tummy.

Im hungry, I hurriedly went to the fridge and see if there's food and........................................................Kyahhhhh!!!! There's..........................no food I can't live, can't live wait I'm getting hysterical again.

No more corn....... and pudding....... I slump myself in the couch and suddenly a great idea just pop out,Yup how can I forget, I can buy!! I hurriedly went to my room and change  clothes and of course I put on my glasses, and I went to minzy's  room where the girls are planning.

"Girls I'm going to buy some thing's to a nearby store anything you girls want?" I asked them"Really unnie is it just things not food?" CL commented.

And I only give them a peace sign . "Some snacks Bom" Dara said and I only give them a nod and hurriedly get my bag and went out of the house.

*AT THE CONVENIENCE STORE*

As I enter the store I saw a very familiar back but still I didn't mind it my mission right now is to get food and I need to fed my rumbling stomach ,I get the cart since our fridge doesn't have any flesh.....kekekeke  I need some stocks any way I roamed around to see the things that are needed.

And I know something is missing.... there's something really.....great how can I forget my corn!!! I went to each section and finally I saw it but the heck why is it to high!!!! Why oh why!! I tried my best to reach for it but still no use.

Suddenly a hand reach for it and gave it to me as I turned around to see who is it and give my thanks....the hell is going on?!!!!

*************************

"TOP's Pov"

I'm currently at the convenience store thanks to those brats who are too lazy to buy their own snacks it supposed to be Seungri but that panda just ran off I locked my car and proceed to find our snacks as I went inside I saw a familiar figure going around each section.

As I looked at her with amusement she looked so adorable and cute I didn't knew that a nerd can be so cute........... wait snap out of it, I  hiss at my self yet here I am being an idiot and  didn't realize that every where she went, I always follow her without even realizing it great now want is going on right now?.....To me!

I was about to go but it made me stopped when I saw that she tried to reach a corn in can and I looked at her and in her cart that's most of it were corn, Aish this woman can't really have enough of her corn.

Getting impatient I grab the corn and gave it to her without knowing it, great now what did you do TOP? Is this really my self,I asked my self.

"Bom's Pov"

As I turned around it was the man who always gets into my nerves,without even trying hard.

I was about to walk away but he grab my hand and it bring sparks to my body as I looked at him I was greeted with a bored expression.

The hell is wrong with him?,
I'm in the middle of thinking on how can I escape from his grip but ended up startled with his voice"Is that it not  even giving thanks?" He said kind of piss off and I was mesmerized by his gaze,but immediately snap out of it when I see him smirk"Liked what you see nerd?"he ask that just add up my irritation on him.

I looked at him straight in the eyes"Well thank you" I said and was about to walk away when he hold my hand again!still looking at him like a new species.....nope wait not a species more like an alien came from the unknown planet.

"What?" I said still eyeing him "I helped you get your corn and I want you to help me get the things that I wanted to buy....get it nerd?" He said that left my mouth hanging I knew it I should've have expected that.

And here I am assisting him, seriously who the heck does not know what kind of snacks will he buy?

And his carts are already full of junk's"That should do it" he said with satisfaction plastered on his face I almost face palmed my self,and trying not to smack his head I don't wanna add up some more attention, especially that most girls are eying him and some are sending me some death glares.

We continued our way to the counter and I went first so that I can get away from this situation I'm in to if some stupidents saw me with this alien ,I'm going to be a cud fish.

And finally the cashier was done and I have trouble on how can I hold all the things that I bought,just a little bit more of steps Bom and we're out of this,I encourage my self "Yah" a deep voice called me as I turned my back an ice cream greeted me and, when I looked at the one who gave it to me, it was him my heart started to beat faster,"Hey nerd you don't want to?"he ask and I snatch it from him and murmured thanks and I knew he heard it.

We settled at the near bench and we ate our ice cream it was a long silence and it's getting to get awkward, so l broke the silence.

"So w-what's bring you here in  thi-s kind of street?" I ask what the hell Bom what kind of question was that and hell did I just stutter?

It made him stopped eating and looked at me with what the hell kind of look,not my fault his one of the kings and according to Yuri that his rich so yeah what is he doing here?

"Well miss nerd our condo is near in this neighborhood" he said with a bored expression"Oh I see." I said while eating the ice cream he gave to me "What your going to stalk me nerd?" He said with a smirk that I wanted so badly to wipe off on his alien face.

I looked at him irritated, "Well dream on Choi!!" I shouted at him "What? most girls do and I know that your one of them" he said agrrhhhh "Well not me!" I said he was about to say something but his phone rang he picked it up "What?!" He said while his brows frown "Alright I'm coming back................then hold your stomach.....you won't die in hunger and find something to eat while I'm not there yet!" He turned to me and looked at me I can't read what's in his mind then he walk away without a word tch his really an alien........

.

.

.

Just like me.

****👽👽👽👽👽👽👽****

As I entered our house well I don't  know if  it's the right term cause its more like mansion.

"Unnie!!!!your back were very  hungry"Minzy said while facing me with a pout on her face same with CL...and heck even Dara, okay I guess I really did take my time.

It's already night and I'm currently in my room and lying on my bed and the  things  that happened a while ago keep repeating in my mind couldn't take it anymore I buried my face in my pillow and started shouting ughhh!! Why can't I take my mind out of you Choi!!!!.

👽At the other side👽

"TOP's Pov"

Damn why can't I stopped my self thinking of you......nerd.

Hey!!!TOP Hyung need your help in this I can't understand it......oh Ok it's look like your busy hehehehe Ok bye.

Tch that panda.

Seriously looks like I need a drink I won't get to sleep if I'm thinking about her,she's like a venom for me,I need to stop it this kind of unfamiliar feelings.

***A/N***

Hey guys hope you enjoyed it actually when I was writing this I don't really have a plot so yeah.any way how was it😅😅😅😅?   And thank you for reading my story and thank you to the  one that was always voting kamsamnida😘😘😘

                          Blackfrost❄❄❄