Chapter 24(Ririn ❤)

(A/n:Lol I back read the previous chapter and I found some grammatical errors sorry guys🙇)

"CL's pov"

We're currently at the mall right now walking back and forth in some shops trying to find some great materials needed for our costumes or clothes...

We left Dara Unnie and Jiyong Oppa at our Mansion"I wonder what they're up to right now?"I mumbled which I think that Minzy and Bom Unnie heard it...

"Stop saying that kind of things"Bom Unnie scolded but both Minzy and I laughed"Unnie what are you thinking?! hahahaha"I said still laughing.

Which she irritatedly walked away,both me and Minzy shook our heads and quickly followed Unnie.

"Can't this place be a little useful right now?!"Bom Unnie angrily bursted good thing she didn't yell...We've been to some couple of shops right now but couldn't find any great materials knowing Bom Unnie she doesn't like ordinary cloths especially if it's about our clothes when it comes on performing even when were still at the Park's Univ.(A/n:the girls previous school)she would be the one to choose it and made it herself.

When suddenly something caught my eyes,it's a small store with some various things for dresses etc..

I quickly grabbed Minzy and Bom Unnie and lead them to that store,when we get inside I heard the two gasped....well who wouldn't the store has a girly atmosphere but with a great class and demeanor aura....just like our style.

"Excuse me ma'am what can I help you?"an angel faced girl asked I looked at her name plate and her name written on it was Yoona,The three of us smiled at her which she gave us a warmly smile...

"Uh..we were looking for some good fabric for our clothes"Bom Unnie said at Yoona"Oh of course we have Ma'am this way please"Yoona gestured to another door which we followed and once we opened the door various fabrics greeted us with a great quality.

"What kind of color are you looking for Ma'am?"Yoona asked at us"a black and gold cloth"I simply answered while smiling at her Yoona started to looked at the fabrics while me and the girls looked around.

I felt someone tapped me at my shoulder and I looked at the person only to find Bom Unnie...

"What it is Unnie?"I asked "hmmm I  found this"she said while lifting the cloth,I smiled at her and nodded"Here it is Ma'am"Yoona called.

We payed for it and roam around since we bought some materials for our clothes and Bom Unnie bought her car so we decided to put it their so we could still roam around.

"Unnie's since we're here why don't we go without each other"Minzy suggest that made me and Bom Unnie to think for a while.

"Minzy's right it's been so long since we got our time for our selves"I said which Bom Unnie agreed "Let's meet in 5:pm on the Starbucks then"Bommie said "Ok"both me and Minzy answered..

I was at the clothes sections trying to find some chick clothes,I was still looking at the design.

"Peekaboo!!!"Someone shouted at my ears that made me jump and startled,I glared at the person whose responsible for it.

"What was that for rat!!!"I shouted angrily at him which he only laughed I rolled my eyes at him"Hey Cat sorry if it scared you I won't do it again"Seungri said apologizing at me...

"Well you better be"I said irritated and out of nowhere he suddenly dragged me out of the shop"Where are you taking me?"I asked him and he looked intently at me"Those clothes don't fit you"he said which I frowned.

How would it not fit?....I'm not that fat"I'm not saying about your weight"Seungri said casually still dragging me and I stupidly let him...

We went inside a store and I must admit the rat has a great taste...