Chapter 15

"Seungri's pov"

Why does my hyung's are so harsh on me"Hyung~"I started clinging on Jiyong hyung just so that he will get irritated, I always liked to irritate hyung kekekeke.

"Let go Seungrat"hyung said irritatedly...... but wait where did he? I looked at hyung with a question look "It came from your cat"Daesung seconded.

"Charlotte is not my cat!!"I looked at them with horrid face but they only give me a playful smirk and I don't like it"So it really is Charlotte Lee"Daesung said while rasing his left eye brow and I gulped at how my hyung's are giving me scary faces not scary but a playful one.

"The fuck who would like that Amazon lady and hyung's she's a fucking nerd!!!!how would I like her?!!"I shouted "Really?"Jiyong hyung said with a smirk "of course"I said in a stern face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Of course I'm lying actually when I first met her....well that was actually very funny at first I hated her  to the point that I see her as my enemy but I was wrong whenever in class I would stare at her without noticing how I was struck at her and she's the first girl that I encountered without fear and I admired her for that......

Until one day

"Flash back"

Damn why do I have to get their things Aish!!!those hyung's Can't they see that I'm sick and fuck I'm not faking it!!!
Why the heck did they leave their books in their damn locker if they knew that they will need it....the hell my head hurts and I think my world is spinning...

I was about to collapse but someone held me to prevent from falling to the ground "You okay rat?"a girl said but wait I know that voice and I only knew one person to call me that.....it's the Amazon girl,I was about to protest but.."I know and mind you that you are sick!!!do I have to remind you and shuut up!!" She said irritation visible on her face and I was taken back.

And I just noticed that her eyes are so cute that are similar with a cat and she looks cute....I wonder if ....what if she took it off.....

*Flash back ends*

And after that day..... I just woke up that I  wanna see her badly.......and Boom the great Seungri fell to his so called enemy great right?........I fell to a nerd..... a..... very beautiful nerd,and every morning.

I would always start a fight with her.

And I enjoyed teasing her. whenever we crossed each other paths she would always give me a death glares.....and I don't really fucking care if she hated me as long as she noticed me.

"3rd person point of view"

As Seungri was very busy thinking of CL he didn't noticed that Jiyong was gonna splashed him a bucket full of water.

"HYUNG~!!!Why did you do that?!!!"Seungri whined "Your finally awake?...pft"Daesung asked while grinning.

Seungri just pouted" Why do they have to break my happy memories with my Chae?"Seungri thought.