Chapter 17

"TOP's pov"

Darn it!!!

I bet the boys are so angry at me right now and Beatrice.....no........ she's not Beatrice she's Bom.....my Park Bom.

If only I could straggle this leach out of me but I'm too hopeless.....................damn this black mailer.

*Flash back*

I was jogging in the park near our dorm but one leach joined me so I decided I to take turn but heck she won't stop following.

I'm getting tired of this brat following me around"Just what the fuck is wrong with you?"I burst out she looked at me with a sly smile how I wanna smack her face but unfortunately she's still a woman.

"Simple get back to me"she said in a demand voice.

I narrowed my eyes at her"What do you think am I an idiot"I dead pan her I started walking away wanting to get away from her disgusting face"Oh are you still upset about the past?... common bae I'm just playing with them.

I stopped walking after I heard what she said and my blood boiled out of anger,I faced her direction.

"Really?....and why would I be upset you know what?.....your not that even pretty and guess what?...do you know why I curted you?...bitch it's just a bet"I said boredly,she then went fuming red.

I realy hate the kinds of her.

"Whether you like it or not we're getting back together I don't care if it's just fucking bet!!!"she shouted "Your desperate and it disgust me"I said back and started walking away but I stopped my track when she mentioned the name of the girl which I adored very much.

"Beatrice Park does that ring a bell?"she said with a wicked smirk my aura darkened after she mentioned her name"What about her?"I said in a Stern way then she scoffed.

"So I was right.....that bitch is important to you"she said in bitter way "Don't call her bitch... in case you forgotten it suits you the most!"I growled "So what?......you know what Im capable of "she said with a smirk.

Damn this bitch she's really a pain in the ass"What do want?"I said blankly.

"Like I said before let's get back together"

Just for Bom I would do anything to protect her

"Fine"I answered

"Then see you at school babe.....oh and by the way I've got my connections so better watch out"she then laughed like a crazy old hag.............

She's fucking crazy I shouldn't have accepted that bet and be an idiot for a year I wasted a fucking year just to get that fucking car and who the hell made that fucking rumor?

Me? Broken hearted Really 😑? I'm not an idiot who would want to be that girl's boyfriend?

And now Bom's in trouble the girl that I truly loved...

I must protect her at any cost even when it comes to the point that I might hurt her.

I'm so sorry Love but please hold on I will clean this fucking mess.....

Just wait a little more....

*Flash back ends*

Very funny now that I finally found the woman that I loved...... A damn Witch came into the picture.