Chapter 19

"Dara's pov"

"Santokki!! Breakfast is ready!"Bom shouted outside my door"Coming!"I  shouted back I looked at my mirror to get a last look at my get up...good thing the consealer done it's job for covering my eyebags or else the girls would noticed it.

Plus I'm wearing my fake glasses so...it wouldn't get noticed....I hope..

After we arrived at our place yesterday.

I didn't eat any dinner and just continued to my room thinking about Kwon Jiyong and yup.....

I didn't sleep for the whole ducking night!!!! thanks to Kwon!

I kept remembering my weird moments with him what's gotten into him?...

I get my things and went down to eat breakfast the four of us hurriedly finished eating and started running for the time"Unnie I told you to be up
early"Minzy whined at CL but CL only laughed making me and Bom glared at her.

We we're debating whose gonna enter first but instantly cutted out"Attention all students please proceed to the gym now"the speaker suddenly announced making the four of us stopped.

I quickly grabbed Bom's hand who also grabbed CL's hand that also grabbed Minzy's hand.

I dragged them to the corridors not far away from our classroom.

Bommie complained about my sudden antics but I only ignored her whining and I pointed our classroom.

Just in time our classmates went out and again I dragged them with me without any warning.

We secretly followed them to the gym "Seriously what's with the dragging thing?"Bommie asked while munching her pastries"Really Unnie"CL said sarcastically.

"Unnie's stop it"Minzy warned the two who are still bickering.

Finally we arrived at the gym!!!

"I wonder what's this all about"CL said while looking at us"No idea"I spoke boredly I looked around and I can see that all students are in complete attendance.

"Good morning students I know that all of you are anticipating on this time of month!"Our Dean said in excitement all the students went wild making the four of us covered our ears.

"For all the freshmens and all transferees knowledge in this times of month is the celebration of the K.U's anniversary and everyone is welcome to participate in any programs or compitetions!"

The four of us looked at each other"So that's why everyone is energetic today"I said in boredly and the three just nod in agreement the four of us didn't wait to finished the other announcement.

"Hey let's go to the cafeteria!"Bom said while looking at us in pleading eyes"Unnie but we just ate not long ago and you've got your pastries minutes ago"Minzy said in a matter of fact.

"Nah!let's go I wanna drink something"I said at them that made Bom jump in excitement"Food can really make her that happy"CL said and facepalm.

We've arrived at the cafeteria and once Bommie opened the door"Can someone please remind me why I came here"I said in disbelief"Ahh.... cause you want to drink something?"CL answered

I'm really regretting why I let Bom came to the cafeteria.

I saw Kwon at their table together with his friends who's teasing Lee.

So I tried my best not to get noticed but heck when some stupidents saw us entering all the murmurs started and as the usual I proceeded my way to order and the three also didn't care of the attention cause bae were born with it.