Chapter 26

This chapter is dedicated to one of my very first reader FattyAzlita..I hope you will like this chapter❤❤❤

(A/n:this was before the commotions in the cafeteria and the reason why G-D was a little late...and it's connected to the previous chapter😂 Warning too many grammatical errors and spellings 😂😅)

"Jiyong's pov"

I was sleeping peacefully when Seungri suddenly barged in my room like a madman..Aish...this little Brat!!.

I grab my pillow,ignoring the maknae.....

"Hyung~wake up"Seungri keep whining... tired of his mouth I golted up"What!!!!"I glared...

Seungri's face went pailed which made me frown"It's Auntie"Seungri said which made me stunned"What the heck.. what's she's doing here at this early!!!"I kind of half shouted..

I quickly went to my bathroom and do my morning routine then change my clothes into uniform"I wonder what Mom is doing here this early,what does she want?"I ask myself which made me a little bit of nervous.

I went down stairs and I could see that Seungri,Daesung, Taeyang and Top hyung setting silently at the sofa facing my mother...I gulp..I could see that the four already changed into our uniform and my mother wore her usual clothes...what? it's always the same..the teachers uniform..but this time kind of different now cause...why is she wearing black...

And I could sense a bad atmosphere...

"Mom,what are you doing here?"I asked while I took a seat besides Daesung...my mother looked at me like I had grown two heads"Is that how you greet your Mother Kwon Jiyong!!!"my mother shouted angrily,that made the five of us shook.

Taeyang nodge me I gulped my mother looked so serious right now..

"I heard that you had a girlfriend right now"why do I have a bad feeling about this?....

"She's Sabrina Park right?"My mother asked blankly"Yes"I said trying not to look so nervous"Broke up with her"my Mother said while crossing her arms...

I could feel the four stiff.

And I'm trying not to flip over the table between us..I curled my fist trying to control my anger"Why should I "I stated Coldly which made my mother shock due to my sudden change...

"You know what!!I'm talking about young man!!!"my Mother angrily said...

"Like I told you before mother,I'm not going to marry someone I don't even know and even Love"I said sternly.

That made my mother stunned"What happened to my Son who's doesn't even give a hell in this kind of thing especially girls"my mother stated which made me roll my eyes...

"Well, sorry mother but I'm too loyal to my beloved girlfriend"I said which made her irritated...and I could hear the four trying to keep their laugh...pft!!!

"Kwon Jiyong!!!Break up with her!"my mother half shouted"And why should I"I said boredly"Cause I ask you to"my mother said demandingly...

"Sorry mother but no can do"I said while glaring at her call me disrespectful but hell I don't give a shit.

"Are you planning to marry her?"my mother asked furious"Yes...I am"I answered not even bothered how my mother looked at me in disgrace.

"We'll see about that young man"my Mother said while grabbing her purse..and went out...

"Hyung what are you going to do?"Seungri ask worried"I actually don't know"I answered the four looked at me worriedly...

"Why don't we eat first,cause I'm really hungry right now"Taeyang said which made me chuckle...

"Do we still have time?you know we're kind of late"Daesung said"Nah it's going to be fine and besides half of the reason why we're late is because of our Dean"Top hyung said as if it's nothing.

We ate are breakfast..we decided to stay a little cause it's already 10 so we're really late!

I was lost to my thoughts that Seungri have to shout at my ear to get my attention"What's your plan?"Hyung asked"Still don't know hyung"I said "Remember hyung whenever you need us were always going to be with you..we're brothers aren't we"Daesung stated that made smile.

"Let's get to the Univ."Taeyang said and the four of us nodded we get our bag and went to our garage..we decided to take just one car.

Once we're already at the Univ.I instantly went to the cafeteria to find her....the four just followed me but the next thing I saw is some students are circling near our tables which is near with the girls...

Worried suddenly went to my system and I could hear some shouting and I saw some students cheering at some bitch...

And when I was near at the commotions...the worries I felt before was replaced by anger...

The bitch was about to slap my Girl but I instantly held the bitch hand.

"Fucking dare hurt her I'll put your world into fucking hell"I said coldly"Jiyong"I heard Sab mumbled softly...

The bitch and her friends scram when I losses my grip on her....

"Dare anyone harm my girlfriend and I'll skin you all alive."I stated venomously which made all the students look terrified..

I grabbed her hand and bought us into the rooftop..I hugged her as if she was about to went away,I'm fucking hell worried since this morning since my mother went to our place...I felt her hugged me back which made me calm.

She snuggled to my chest which made my heart betting fast"Jiyongie is there something wrong?"she asked and looked at me studying my expression...she gently held my left cheek using her right hand...and I could see that she's worried.

I smiled dearly at her trying to mask my worried face

"It's nothing"I said I kissed her forehead, trying to ease her even if she didn't tell me I could sense that she's worried.

"I love you Kwon Jiyong"She said suddenly that made me smile happily..I looked into her eyes that beautiful eyes that always captivated me...

"I love you too...my Mrs.Kwon"I said lovingly at her...

I slowly leaned closer and kissed her tender lips.....

"What ever happens I'll always be with you Baby girl"

****************

A/n:I'm sorry guys I'm sorry if it took me long to update and it's just a filler mianhe😭😭😭and I already have school tomorrow 😭I'm really nervous I could feel my death is nearing...but I'll try to update every Saturday or Sunday...I hope I'm not that busy though...how's this chapter guys?.. sorry if it's not a long chapter....wish me luck tommorow cause I really need it.       Luv lots❤💕

                                         Blackfrost ❄