Chapter 18

*****This chapter is dedicated to MiszFera 😊 I hope you will like this chapter..****

"Dara's pov"

The girls and I are very worried at Bom in this past few days.

But lately she became normal...LoL
And we're very Happy about it....I wondered what happened in that past two hours?.....but oh well at least the results were good.

We're currently chatting on the garden since we still got some plenty of time cause it's too early for class.

"CL Unnie~"Minzy called that made me and Bom looked at CL"Yeah"CL answered while playing with her phone.

"Will you please explain to us this"Minzy said while showing her phone at us.

Me and Bom also take a look at Minzy's phone"Daebak!"Bom exclaimed.

My eyes widen same as CL "Lee chaerin"I said stirnly while looking intently at her"W-ha-tt..I'm.. innocen..t"CL stuttered I raised my left eyebrows ..... and I'm having a difficulty on keeping my laughter in.

"Ahahahahahahahah"Bom beat it in she laughed hardly and Minzy also laughed"Wait....did..you just blushed"I  said at CL"Unnie....I'm not"CL said while shaking her head.....but this girl is really bad at lying.

"Really...Chae"Bom teased but CL didn't mind her and just continued playing with her phone still blushing hard though.

"Hey!Girls!!!"we looked at where the voice came from and we saw Yuri running towards us followed by Hyo rin.

"Morning"they both greeted and we also did the same "Is the rumors true!" Yuri and Hyo Rin both said at the same time that made CL rolled her eyes.

"Based on Charlotte's expression it's true"Hyo Rin said in a giggle that made us all laughed.

Our laughters we're cutted when the bell ringed and we instantly hurried our way to our classroom same with the other two....

As we entered we didn't mind the deathly glares at us and continued our way to our seats... seriously they're not tired on giving us deathly glares in every day tch!

Just then Mrs.Song came in and started lecturing...good thing the monkeys didn't start any ruckus cause we ain't have time for that....and especially we're not in the mood.

***Flash forward***

"Finally launch time"Bom said while stretching her arms,we rushed our way out of the room and continued our way to the cafeteria.

We get our foods and settled in our table.

We enjoyed our foods especially Bom whose plate are so full of any various of foods.

We're eating peacefully but then two clown girls approached us..or.. should I say CL.

And our usual CL don't give any shit and didn't give a damn thing, I just shrugged cause the three didn't mind the two clowns so I continued my eating.

"Hey nerd!"Clown one yeld Which earned some attention from the stupidents and same as the Kwon and his gang but we don't give a damn thing.

"Hey bitch!!you dared ignore us!"the clown two shouted Me,Bom,and Minzy were shook when the clown one smack the head of CL.

The whole stupidents laughed the three of us looked at CL"Oh boy I guess our gazibe will come out any moment"Minzy smirked.

"Should we stop her?"Bom asked "No let her be and besides it will be hopeless"I said in a matter of fact.