After the confession.

Never was anything great achieved without danger.
- Niccoló Machiavelli.

Abhi : (bursting with anger and frustration) Does he not fucking realise that this...this confession of his, incriminating all those people will....will have no effect, absolutely no effect on those people??
They will be aquitted in the blink of an eye, and he will now be sentenced to death!!...Damn!

Captain Chauhan and Captain Amar Verma (he is representing Raj in his trial as his lawyer) were standing in Captain Amar's room, both pacing up and down, both anxious, both confused.

Amar : Even I dont understand why he said what he did. He must surely realise what you just said. Its so...so unlike him to make such a wrong move at such a critical time. And the way he confessed, it has made general sentiment so against him. I never knew he was such a damn good actor.
Why? Why did he do this??
Saying this , the Captain sat down with burying his head in his hands. He could feel an intense headache building.

Abhi : It was a really stupid move!

"Unless, it was intended to ensure knowledge rather than apprehension of the criminal parties."

Both Abhi and Amar turned to see who had spoken.
They found Captain Randhawa, standing at the door.

Abhi : What do you mean, Captain?
Gunny : You realise that Catain Rajveer's every move is  being observed.
Considering the circumstances, he has made sure, in a way typical to him, that relevant information has reached the person intended to carry this... forward,....after him.. without endangering said person's life, or revealing his identity to these people.

He..,his confession means only one thing...he has realised he wont get out of this alive.

Abhi and Amar could only stare at him, shocked beyond words.