Whats behind the veil?

Present. 9 pm.

Alekh checks out the scrap of paper.
There is a name, and an address.

"Sir ne kaha tha, ki ye wo bacche ka naam hai, lekij unhone kaha tha, k ye address unke ghar hai...lekin ye address kyu diya unhone mujhe??

He hadnt thought about it at that time, as he was too distracted by Raj's broken appearance.

"Kuch to jhol hai."

He examines the scrap minutely again. Was Raj trying to pass on some information, secretly??
He thinks hard, what resources could Captain Rajveer have had, at hand? Almost nil. In such circumstances, how does one pass on a secret msg?
He tries to recollect the things he had learnt in Raj's lectures. However, nothing strikes him.

Desperately trying to find something from the paper, now that he is convinced that Raj was trying to tell him something, he tries to recollect his conversation.
Could Raj have dropped a clue in the conversation, which he expected Alekh to have picked up, but Alekh missed it??

Alwkh was turning the paper around in his hand, while pacing, thinking hard. Absentmindedly, he slapped his head, the paper still in his hands. In doing so, he caught a familiar whiff from the paper, and things became clear to him. So he was right, there was a code, and he knew how to find it.

......

Flashback.

The trial room.
21st Dec 2003.

Captain Rajveer : "Haan haan haan!Dammit! Yes I killed him. Yes I stole the box! Yes I have the papers. And you know what?...(looking at the officer who was judging the trial) mujhe iss baat ka koi afsos nahi hai!....

.....To be continued..