Hits and Misses.

Naina : Sir kyu chahte the, ki ham isse submit karde?

Abhi checks the watch, and panics.
Its 2 o clk.

Abhi : Guys, we dont have time.
Hame abhi jana hoga...ye sab baadme sochenge.
Remove these documents incriminating Raj, copy and store the ones in the pendrive, then delete them from it.

We will submit these proofs without the ones which prove Raj's involvement.

.......

By the time they reach the headquaters, and heckle with the officers, who skim through the documents to check if they are indeed what these officers claim, its almost 3.30 already.

The officers in the headquaters quickly try to contact the jail authorities, to stop the execution, but they have already left.

Abhi and the rest start to panic.

Abhi : Sir, aap un officers ko contact kijiye, jo Raj ke saath hai. Ya executioner ko.

HQ officer : I am trying Captian, but remote area me shayad coverage problem hai...my call is not connecting.

Abhi : You keep trying.

Saying this, he rushes out, intending to go to the place, to stop them.
The others too rush after him.

Abhi : Nai...sab mat aiyye....some people stay here. Try to contact them.

Huda, Ali and Naina accompany Abhi, while the rest stay there.
.....

Naina is in tears, constantly checking her watch.

Huda : Naina kuch nai hoga Sir ko.
Tu fikar mat kar.
Ham pohch jayenge.

Naina looks at him, unable to reply.
She just nods.

Huda pats her shoulder, hiding the fact that he is as worried as she is.

What if, after everything, they dont manage to....save him?

.......

They reach the spot, and see him standing there, hands still in handcuffs.
Surrounded by officers.

They are some distance away.

Its almost time.
She is panicking, has cried so much, that her tears have run dry, and is so exhausted, she feels she will fall down anytime.

They run to him, shouting to the officer to stop.

But just as they reach near enough for the officer to hear, he has fired.

Abhi pushes away the guards, while Huda quickly runs forward, and tackles Raj to the ground.

The officer, not knowing they have a stay order, starts to yell angrily, asking the guards to take everyone in to custody.

Abhi : Rukye (He is panting) Hamare...hamare pass execution ke stay orders hai.
He throws the papers to the officer.

Abhi : Aap ko kab se awaaz de rahe hai, are you deaf dammit?

The officer looks guilty now, afraid of consequences, and they all turn around quickly, to check Raj.

Huda is lying there, his shirt covered in blood, Raj desperately trying to keep him conscious.