The Final Truth : Part One.

Present
They were all finally, gathered and collectively thinking, since the past two hrs.
However, they weren't any near to the solution, then they were before.

Huda was fidgeting with the diary, reading the code again and again,  running his fingers over the writing absent mindedly, when he noticed something.

Huda : Oye, oye suno...ye..pata nai..ye 'i' ka dot, thora shift hua, jab..jab maine use thora touch kiya to.
Everyone rushed to look.
Indeed, the dot had shifted.

Yudi : (excited) Oh my goodness dude. How did he even get his hands on this?

Everyone was staring at him, unable to comprehend why he was so excited.

Huda : Oye Yudiye, tujhe code samjh gaya?
Batana , kya matlab hai iska?

Ali : Ha yudibhai.

Yudi : Guys...guys dont you get it. This isnt a code. I mean..technically it is ...but..

Huda : Yaar yudiye, saaf saad batana.

Yudi : Its literal. This dot!..Its a Microdot!
This code was just directing us to the only dot here.!!

He looked around excitedly.
He was dejected to find that only the Captain Randhwa mirrored his emotion.

Naina : Microdot?
Kya matlab hai iska?

Capt Randhawa carefully took the diary, and touched the dot.
Its a storage device.
Microdots are, fundamentally, a steganographic (greek for concealed writing) approach to message protection.
A message, within a message.
Very clever Captain.

Turning to Yudi.
We need an extremely high powered lens or microscope to read this microdot.
Where can we find one?

Yudi : Sir...iss wakt, our best bet would be to break into some college's bio lab, I guess. Coz shops to khuli hongi nai abhi.

.......

The two Captains are back with the microscope.

They quicky try to read the dot.

There is a a series of numbers on it.
And the name of a less common bank.

Abhi : Shit!! Now what? We cant access this before the bank opens and that will be at least 10 in the morning.

He checks the time, its 7 am.

And Raj is to be executed at 4pm.
Meaning they will have less than 6 hrs to see the proofs, make it public and get a stay order to the execution.
But it was just starting to seem hopeful.

maaham123 updated this one instead of that.😋 Still, I did update, tho.