Chapter 14: shower

(Short chapter, sorry for the late update.. school exams and stuff is taking up my time)

Reita)

"Ahhhh, that’s nice" I exclaimed as I entered the shower and let the beads of warm water him my skin and relaxing speeds. “mmm, oh yeah" I said as i stretched my muscles under the warm water. 'You stink!' Ruki's voice suddenly echoed in my mind interrupting my relaxing shower and causing me to stop stretching. “Hmmm.. I wonder what happed" I said aloud to myself “all I did was point out his ring"

'Maybe something happened between him and his "special person" and I brought up bad memories' I continued to think as I grabbed the shampoo and put some into my hair. I scrubbed the shampoo through my hair and on my scalp while I try to think of how I made Ruki angry.

I washed out the shampoo thoroughly 'maybe this special person is dead and he was just turning his sadness into anger'. I then began to condition my hair while coming up with other theories. After I was finished I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I stood there a while drying off before pulling on my boxers and a pair of sweat pants I had grabbed before coming in.

I then wiped the mirror off and starred at my reflection while still thinning of why Ruki was angry. "Maybe...Maybe I gave him the ring and just don't remember ..." I said aloud but quickly shook my head "No way! …That can't be it"

After that I threw my towel around my neck and excited the bathroom. "Reita" Ruki's voice called out from the end of the hall. I turned to see him leaning on a bedroom door. "I’m sorry for earlier, I don't know why I got angry  ... but let’s forget it okay/" he said finishing with a smile.

"Mm" I nodded and walked closer but as soon as Ruki noticed I was closing in on him he quickly backed away from the door “I washed your favorite blanket the other day so I hope you sleep well. " Ruki spoke fast as he walked over to the other bedroom door and opened it. “Good night" he said as he entered the room. "Wait... It’s still early" I tried to say but only got a door shut in my face.

((Hope you guys like the chapter please please Comment and tell me what you think should happen.. Oh and I have broken 1,000 reads I’m so happy! Thanks you all))