Chapter 16: Drunk

(Kaolu)

"Whoa" I said in a hushed tone when Ruki my best friend and best client told me the story of what happened the past several weeks. Ruki now looked down with his head filling with depressing thoughts. "Hey!" I said as I slammed my hands on his shoulders making him lift his hair dye filled head. "Let’s go out for drinks tonight okay we can even do a bit of shopping is you like."

Ruki looked into my eyes and smiled slightly. "Thanks Kaolu, I'd like that" he said and I stood up "good, cuz I wasn't going to take no for an answer...Now let's get that dye out of your hair" I said as I took Ruki's hand and lead him over to the sinks where I washed his hair thoroughly.

After his hair was all done and dried we walked out into the piling snow and headed to a popular cafe. Then with our steaming cups of brown delicious liquid in hand we headed down the streets going from shop to shop buying things here and there.

It was nice to see Ruki enjoying himself after all he's told me. He's been so depressed lately, but it’s understandable why, he lost his love after all. "KAOLU!" Ruki called out to me seeing as I had fallen behind a bit "I'm coming" I called back as I quickened my pace and caught up to him.

After some more walking and shopping we decided to stop for some food and drinks. So we entered in a small bar and grabbed some stools to sit in. We ordered a medium plate of chicken and rice as well as two beers. The more we drank the more Ruki got depressed and emotional. but no matter how many times i told him we should head home he refused. Eventually he finally passed out and began to mumble and cry in his sleep.

I released a long sigh knowing there’s no way I would be able to carry Ruki all the way home, so I pulled out my cell phone, scrolled through my contacts and called one of the few people I knew would be willing to come pick up a drunk Ruki in the middle of the night.

 ((Thank you all soooooo much for still reading this i know I write a bunch of little chapters but i believe it's those chapter that make the story. So please keep reading and be patient Stuff is going to get very interesting, I promise))