Know your Enemy pt 1

The Doom Slayer and Pyrrha were waiting for the door to open they received a incoming voice comm.

Vega: Hello, I am Vega the sentient intelligence assigned to Mars. After running diagnostics on the preator and sentinel suit. It appears that I can activate optional challenges, that when completed will assist in upgrading your arsenal at an accelerated pace. I have added a tracking component to your dossiers.

Pyrrha: Well that'll come in handy. Oh hello Vega I'm Pyrrha Nikos.

Vega: Greetings Ms. Nikos.

Pyrrha: Vega can I ask you a question.

Vega: Of course what is it?

Pyrrha: When one of us complete the challenge does the person get the upgrade?

Vega: Yes but also you do as well. I made sure that all upgrades are distributed to both of you the same for the elite guard chips to upgrade the suit.

When Vega said it there cane a pop up that yelled her that she has the upgrade and spent it.

Pyrrha: Thank you Vega.

Vega: Your quite welcome.

With that he was gone.

Doom Slater's pov

Upgrade our arsenal now that will come in handy. It good to know that she will get the same things like the chips to upgrade the armor and weapons how she want it. It seems she made a good impression on Vega. Still I have no doubt that Samuel Hayden will have questions for her. It looks like I can trust her but I need to know her story before I can pass on that judgement.

(y/n): Do you miss your home?

Pyrrha: Yes, I do. I want to know of my friends and family are alright and help with the Grimm problem.

I can tell from those words that she meant them. Her heart is pure and noble. I pray to the wraiths that it stays like that. The world could use more like her. But seeing the scar she acquired in her chest meant to me that someone try to kill her. Probably from a battle but it all be clear when she tells it.

Third person

The door light turned green and it started to open and the Two got their weapons out and were ready to face the demons. They moved forward and when they get into a garage looking area they saw the possessed and pyrrha charged at them and killed two of them in one shot. (y/n)  did two glory kills on them and killed two imps with the grenade. Then they received the upgrade and continue as (y/n) did three more glory kills and got the other upgrade. Then once the last I'm was dead they saw the terminal and (y/n) pressed on it and the power came back on. Then the covers moved and they saw the power being restored and they heard the song of the terminal signaling that someone is sending them a message. The it displays the name Olivia Pierce.

Olivia Pierce: I believe in honestly, especially now,  in what will be your final moments in this world. All the rumors, the Human sacrifices, the hell portal, the demons....it's all.....true. My sisters and brothers be thankful, you will be the first, you will have a seat alongside them just as I will in what will become the new world that they create for us...starting....now.

Then the visual became static and they turn to each other.

Pyrrha: Human sacrifices a new world. This woman is insane and the cause of all this.

(y/n): Yes she is, it's important now, not just to shut down the portal but to kill that bitch.

Pyrrha: You're going to kill her.