The Crucible

After the successful battle against the cyberdemon. Well more like a one sided slaughter but hey details. Y/n and Pyrrha continue on their way towards the location of the crucible. As they made it into the Titans realm Pyrrha was shock by what she saw. A giant skeleton of a demon was in ground. It's mouth was wide as a hole was shown signaling their entry and road towards the crucible.

Pyrrha: Y/n did you kill that titan?

Y/n: Yep, it was supposedly their "strongest" one. To be honest I was to busy killing to notice how big it was. As I was gutting it.

Pyrrha couldn't help but shale her head in amusement. As they were about to enter a few demons appeared and began to fight. Killing off most of the small fry.

As Y/n rip off the head of a Baron of hell. He though about what they might face when they arrived they. Knowing hell over the countless eons he's slaughtering them by the billions. Even pushing them towards the last circle of hell. Good times. Still makes him wonder what they have in store for them.

He turn to check on Pyrrha as she punched a lost soul away like the pest it is. Before she tore a imp in half when she dig her hands on its chest.

Y/n loaded two shells in his super shotgun as he punched a possessed's head off to save ammo. After they killed off the last of the horde that was sent after them. This was the fifth one they killed, as they traverse hell as they explored to gather the skulls keys. As well searching for anything useful to improve their gear and armor. When they regroup and began to continue he to walk forward they had a small chat.

Pyrrha: They sure don't want us to get the crucible.

Y/n: Which means that we are getting closer to it.

Pyrrha: How can you tell Y/n?

Y/n: The more demons they throw at us the closer we are. That's how you know we are in the right direction.

Pyrrha: Is that it.

Y/n: Basically. Remember Pyrrha, I have been fighting them for many eons. Well basically slathering and spreading what true fear is in them by the millions or more.

Pyrrha: It's still hard to believe that you are that old.

Y/n:*chuckles* Yep. Believe me your not the only one. Or maybe you are. Since you are like the only other person. That knows,I'm immortal and killing demons for most of the time in the universe.

Pyrrha: True. But that shit is not going to change how I look at you,I believe it makes you more sexy.

Y/n: Ohh. Now aren't you a little forward aren't you? Why the change in behavior?

Pyrrha:*laughs* Your fucking with me Y/n. We've been fighting demons for who knows how long. Right now we're trying to prevent legions of them going to earth and killing everything they see.

Y/n:*though* Holy shit. I have made Pyrrha into a true badass. I'm so proud of my girl.

Y/n just nodded in agreement as they continue on their way towards their target. As when they reach a small clearing two Barrons appeared in front of them. Along with a revanent and three imps. Y/n smiled as he took out his chainsaw as did Pyrrha as they roared they charged at the small force.

Y/n ran towards the first Barron of hell and cut off it's leg and then when it was in the floor,he took the great communicator and raised it and when it's mouth open he sawed it along with the rest of the top head off it's body. As it was confine dead and Y/n got his ammo back. Pyrrha jump on top of it and began to shove the chainsaw in its chest as she began to pull up the weapon until it cut it's head clean off. Soon her ammo reserves were filled and they continue on their way.