Welcome back to Mars

Y/n and Pyrrha went for he portal where the sarcophagus where Y/n was in and when he pressed on the buttons to activate the portal. They saw a hologram form of Samuel Hayden looking over the sarcophagus and then it went static with the red lighting and soon it was gone. They a blue energy started to surround both of them and soon they were taken from hell and went back to Mars. Where they appear to be floating. A bit and soon fell down to the ground Y/n got up and walked towards Pyrrha and ask.

Y/n: Are you alright Pyrrha?

Pyrrha: I'm fine just a bit dizzy from being reported back here.

Y/n: You'll get used to it.

After a minute she got up and was holding her Assault rifle with the scope.

Pyrrha: I'm good now. Let's get moving.

Y/n: *nods* *As he takes out super shotgun. * Alright then.

They start to go they soon gotten a message from Hayden.

Samuel: The argent Tower is destroyed-the portal can no longer be closed from this side. The Hell energy flows from a location in their world we call the well. But you've both returned the only flesh and blood to walk between dimensions - (laughs) so there may be a way.

As he was saying that they went up the steps and soon faced a Cacodemon that was floating nearby and soon Pyrrha started to shot first then it got close Y/n unleash the Super shotgun at its face and jump on it and punched it's eye it and soon it exploded. Then they also heard Samuel also stated.

Samuel: Vega is trying to access Olivia's files, if you can get to the nearest terminal we will provide you with information. That's all for now.

Once the transmission finish they continue their way up. On the way Pyrrha has been trying to figure out what is going on with herself. Like when she is near the doomslayer her heart beats and she wants to be with him. This isn't anything like she felt for Jaune. True he is stubborn but treated her like a normal person. The same can be said for the slayer. He treated her like a normal person and worried more about her safety than himself. As for Y/n he's been trying to come to terms with what he is feeling for Pyrrha. For many eons he's never felt like this though he kept getting these images on his head of a woman with a child in her arms then one more he can see is someone who looks like him. That woman he heard has the same voice as Pyrrha one of compassion and love. He shook those thoughts out of his head. Y/n still was glad Pyrrha is with him. She's a good person who doesn't need to fall to the demon influence. Still knowing her home is in danger and all of those people who died in the fall of beacon made his blood boil. If they did find a way back he would hunt down all those who caused it. He'll rip and tear them apart and make their deaths more painful than they can imagine. Though that'll come in due time right now he has to focus on stopping this hell invasion. They both go inside after jumping a lot and falling indie a hole where they got inside to see the terminal Hayden told them about and soon began to walk around making sure that there are no demons and collect another preator chip to upgrade the suits and any spare ammo and Intel. Once they have finish they Pyrrha activated a terminal and soon it showed them the "artifact".

Samuel:Olivia has an artifact in her private lab that we've been studying for years. I believe you can use it to find the answers you seek.... It bears your mark.

Vega: Olivia's personal laboratory is not part of the registered facility database. Alpha level clearance will be required to locate it.... Granted.

Samuel: You can access her Lazarus facility from the north sector of the advanced research complex, about 80 kilometers away.

Vega: I'll bring the tram power online to take you there, but you'll need a UAC corporate facilities card to activate it. There is a security station nearby.