Angel

Okay, so I'm mostly on wattpad, youtube, wordscapes, so I don't frequently get updated about kpop groups. All my recommendations in youtube were vine compilations, so I only have good laughs.

What I didn't expect was to wake up earlier afternoon and decide to check Facebook, only to be greeted by an article saying that SHINee's Kim JongHyun has died.

I was very confused, so I did some research. I didn't want to believe it, but after reading a few articles - which all said the same thing: SHINee's JongHyun is confirmed dead and many people were devastated - I was very heartbroken. See, I'm not a big fan of SHINee, but his death affected me. He had depression and no one was there to save him from it, thus making the "depressing/negative thoughts" win over him. Some fans were saying that they were unaware that he had depression, since he always wore a smile on his face. So it is true, huh? That the people with the brightest smiles has the saddest hearts. Hah, did I even word that correctly? If his death affected me, I can only imagine what his family, co-workers, friends, and fans feel like.

But, maybe God decided that an angel like him should be sent up to heaven to be with him and be treated the way he should be? 'Cause to be honest, this fucked up world doesn't deserve someone like him. Sigh.

Rest In Paradise, Kim JongHyun.