Bella's Birthday

Angel P

Angel P.O.V

I looked in the mirror and adjusted my blouse before I left my closet. Today was Bella's birthday and Alice was throwing Bella a party an I promised I'd help. But that meant I could also spend more time with Emmett.

Funny enough not to long after we returned to school the principal called me to the office to tell me the good news

Funny enough not to long after we returned to school the principal called me to the office to tell me the good news. Even though I was a junior I had enough credits to not only be a senior but to graduate as well. I was excited that not only was I able to quit school a year early but I was able to graduate with Emmett.

The family had a small party as a celebration for the achievement. Grabbing my bag I walked downstairs and smiled at Aunt Cassie.

"I'll see you guys later."

"Alright tell Bella we said happy birthday."

"Okay."I went out to the car and made my way to the Cullen's house.

As I arrived I smiled as I saw Emmett and Jasper putting some finishing touches on the decorations. Stopping I parked the car an got out.

"hey Angel."

"Hi Jasper."

Emmett came up and wrapped his arms around me pulling me close giving me a deep kiss. "How are you my sweet?"

"I'm good."

As he continued to help Jasper I went inside and hugged Carlisle and Esme before turning to Alice. "Is there anything I can do you help you get set up."

"I'm good Angel everything is already set and Edward and Bella will be here very soon."

Moving to the couch I sat down waiting, once Emmett came in an sat beside me putting his arms around me. I moved to lay my head on his shoulder and sighed. Closing my eyes I let my mind wonder to when my uncles and Damien left for Ireland.

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~

I saw sitting at my desk in my room working on my scrap book when Damien walked in.