....I'll fuse it back together 10

A/N: Ugh, sorry it is kinda boring :( Oh and the song is obviously from Linkin Park. Only few words changed.

----

It had been days since the talk with the bartender and they hadn't seen police so they had started to believe that maybe he really meant when he said he wouldn't turn them in. They hadn't heard anything on the news either. Mike had had some nightmares and his ribs weren't still fully healed but otherwise he was feeling better slightly better. Just knowing that one of them was dead was calming him down. The others were trying to keep him as much company as possible and be there if he needed to talk. Even though he didn't want to talk, knowing that they were there was warming his heart. Still he couldn't understand why and how he had been so lucky to met them but he wasn't complaining.

And Chester. The blond singer to whom he had grown such strong bond was something special. Now they slept together and cuddled a lot, but he wasn't pushing him. Mike knew he wanted sex. Or more like felt it against his thigh at nights. But he hadn't even suggested it cause he knew Mike wasn't ready yet.

Then there was this band they were trying to get to work. Mike had remembered that he knew a bassist which he had of course called then. Phoenix didn't live in the same city but was going to visit his parents in few days and meet them same time. He had planned to go to a college there so if they would like him it would be possible that they could try the band thing. Chester had so many ideas but there was always something why he couldn't finish them. The guitarist tried to help him but made him just frustrated. He sure had good ideas too, they just didn't fit to his.

"Brad no! You can't put those lines after these. They don't match at all! Looks like some... Well amateur shit", the singer groaned.

"Isn't that what we are?", the curly haired man laughed making Chester roll his eyes.

"Mike help! Tell him this doesn't work!", Chester pulled Mike who was just passing by to the fridge to his lap.

Then he grabbed the paper from Brad's hand and handed over to Mike. The guitarist rolled his eyes.

"I think it is good, you know?", he said pouting.

"The 'wanna cut it out of my soul, and just live with a gaping hole', part is nice but you can't put the 'new cuts cover where the old ones are'- part right after that. Sorry... I feel it doesn't fit like that", Mike felt his cheeks flush. It was the first thing he noticed and didn't even know was it written by Brad or Chester.

"See, what I told you!", the singer winked his eye to Brad. The guitarist tried not to be insulted but of course he was.

"How about if you put the 'hurting me, the wounds soon scar'- line before the 'new cuts'- part? It would rhyme then. Just not straight after the other two", the half Asian suggested feeling Chester lean his chin on his shoulder.

"And I don't think the 'wanna cut'- line is good to start to the song", he mumbled not feeling comfortable. It was their band after all, not his.

"I was thinking something like 'it is a part if me that won't go away' as for the first line", Brad said hoping that the half Asian would like his idea. He had a point in what he is saying, he thought.

"And then the 'I'm every day reminded how much I hate it'- line works after that. But... Now I have to ask where did this come from. Where did you get the idea?", Mike said scratching his cheek.

For once it was Brad who blushed.

"You know we kinda... Well what you went through. I don't say it is something stuck to you but it kinda feels like it is and you want to get rid of it", he sighed cringing for all possible thoughts what Mike's answer to that could be.