A face that awakes when I close my eyes 7

A/N: Long chapter (yay, or not). A roller coaster (yay, or not). A cliffhanger (yay, or not). Lol. Next chapter on Friday-Saturday depending of your time zone so I hope the end doesn't kill you all. Sorry in advance, warnings for the dark themes and violence. Thank you for leaving comment, reading and voting <3

-----

"Hey, good morning", Rob greeted Mike when he got to the kitchen. The drummer had woken up early and already made some coffee for all of them.

The blond was still sleeping so Mike decided just not to bother him and go and make his own breakfast. It wasn't like he didn't know how to but he liked that Chester made it. It was so nice feeling when someone cared of him even though making breakfast was such a small thing. He had lived there officially for few days and it felt like home. He had had all these worst case scenarios about living with other men but they were so nice to him that he couldn't really complain.

"So Mike. My sister called. She asked could she come and visit soon. She wanted to check your ribs and the wounds and talk about something. Would that be fine?", the tall man asked munching his toast same time.

"Oh... Well okay. I guess it is fine if she wants to waste her time", Mike mumbled. It wasn't like he would be going to pour his heart out to her. Or that it would even matter if he did, she couldn't help with that. And the wounds seemed to heal just fine.

"Don't be like that. We all know what you went through. She wants to help and she certainly doesn't feel like it is waste of time. She would have visited us anyway, but she wanted to call and ask are you fine with that too", Rob shook his head giving a stern look.

"Okay", the half asian smiled slightly. He didn't want to turn down the help. After all cause of the woman he didn't have to go to a hospital.

"Morning! Any coffee?", Chester came to them yawning eyes sparkling with smile. Mike was amazed how the blond seemed to be always in a good mood. And it was infectious so he returned the smile back.

Rob turned to pour some coffee for the two man waiting when Chester went to open the fridge and seek something to eat. After Mike had moved with them he had decided to keep always something else than left over pizza to eat. Even just toast or bagels and orange juice but at least something. Which made Brad joke that Chester was trying to be a proper housewife. "With toast, what...", Chester was thinking the previous conversation when Mike wasn't home. "Home, that sounded so nice in a same sentence with Mike", he was thinking pushing other thoughts aside.

"Any plans for today?", he asked trying to distract his thoughts further.

"Well my sister is coming to bring me some stuff soon from my parents. And then nothing before the night. Which suits me perfectly well", Rob suggested that he didn't even need any plans.

Chester nodded his head for acceptance sipping his coffee. Rob made really good coffee so he was glad the drummer got up before him. Brad was of course working but later that night they were going to head out for the drinks like they had planned. It was finally Friday. Mike grabbed also some toast with his coffee and went to sit by the TV and Chester joined him after a while.

After few hours of watching boring TV sitcoms the door bell rang and Rob went to open it. His sister walked in greeting them cheerily. Mike couldn't help it but his good mood changed instantly to gloominess. He knew she only wanted to help but she was also the one that brought the attack back to his mind. She changed a few words with Rob who then nodded Chester to come with him. They left the room and them alone.

"How you been doing Mike? I heard you have moved in here", she asked placing her bag on the couch.

"Pretty well. I went back to work but it wasn't a good idea as you can see", the half asian waved his hand in the air.