Extra Vanilla

(IT'S SHORT I'M SORRY)

There's maybe 20 minutes until midnight, when I get to go home form the studio.

I've been working really hard recently on my upcoming album. It's a mix of love songs and song that make me cry most of the time.

*bing, bing*

Camila: CAN WE GO TO STARBUCKS

Camila: PLS

I chuckled in amusement, she must know that Starbucks isn't open right now.

Me: It's midnight. They are going to be closed. What are u looking for

Within seconds, she replied.

Camila: Love light and happiness

Camila: And a vanilla latte with extra vanilla

Ah the scent of vanilla. It used to be just a scent that meant sweet, sugary food is nearby.

But now that I've known Camila for this long, it reminds me of her.

I get this amazing feeling when I think of our first kiss.

We have just ordered our drinks at Starbucks. Camila and I have been friends for a while and I've gained a lot of feelings for her, but she doesn't know.

She's been getting close with me too, we got an apartment together recently and it's saved money, but she just seems different now that she lives with me.

We ended up walking to a nearby park, it's chilly outside. Maybe because it's early December, or because the world wanted to enhance the feeling I was only seconds away from feeling.

Camila raised her latte up to her lips as I watched contently.

She noticed my gaze and met my eyes, smiling.

I gave her a puzzled look and before I knew it, her warm lips met mine.

Vanilla, that's what flavor her latte is.

Kissing Camila right here, right now, in this random park, with this weather, feels so magical.

The warmth of her lips hugged my mind in ways I can't even understand.

As I kissed back, I realized; I'm in love.

Me: Would a vanilla frappe bottle be okay? Starbucks is closed, babe.

Camila: Yes, thank you <3

I smiled and headed off to the store after saying goodbye to the studio for a while.

When I arrived home to Camila, she was sitting on the couch in a little ball, staring at her phone.

I put her drink down and shut the door as quiet as possible, only to be tackled.

"Hey." I smiled

"Hi." Camila rasped out

Our faces only inches apart, she leaned in to peck my lips.

"Um, I got you a drink. Give me more looovvveeee." I hugged her before she could get up

She didn't even fight, she just pushed herself closer to me. I didn't even know there was any space still between us.

"Thank you, Y/N." She smiled sitting up "I love you." She winked

"I love you too, Mila."